Development on version 2.x (Romania Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Vøytek
Developer

29 Jun 2016 22:14

Why? Because there is a big building site. I didn't want to include it because of power plant or Stalker things like some other users. (I played for an hour and didn't like it - I like reading and watching things from people that were there for exploration but adding mutant animals... well, nope.). There is a real reason for trucks to deliver building materials there - that's why I was even talking about it ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

khaos526

29 Jun 2016 23:00

Yes it looks like he went back to the previous conversation. I'm excited to see Bulgaria then in future possible updates and sounds like there is some progress there which is nice to hear. Thanks...

PirriAND

04 Jul 2016 14:00

Barrett_killz wrote:Chernobyl was a joke. Why would trucks go there, in the first place? :lol:
Euro Truck Zombie simulator 2 :lol:

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

04 Jul 2016 16:37

Since new developments on this project are stalled and people are wandering too far off-topic, we decided to put a lock on this topic until new developments arrive
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 15:52

To clarify: the further development of Romania is currently considered on hold. This development update and Q&A topic is thus closed until development is resumed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information