Development on version 2.x (Romania Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MIRFI
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2015 21:50

Thank you, mates! Glad you enjoy it. ;)

@Michael Good eye, Michael! For now, it's the closest thing to a Romanian train. Although this is not TS.. :lol:

@SuperWolfyHD I thought this bug was already fixed, but looks like we'll leave it for PM 2.01.

Rodman
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2015 21:54

Although I have never been in Romania, I had a tour to it, I liked driving on that country, also visited Moldavia. Roads are quite dangerous and not boring, especially not countryroads. Also, Bucarest is well done, was really interesting to drive through it. Good job!

Rocar 512E

26 Dec 2015 23:28

MIRFI wrote:@Michael Good eye, Michael! For now, it's the closest thing to a Romanian train. Although this is not TS.. :lol:.
Still the Hungarian TRAXX runs on Romanian tracks (Bucharest-Arad). I once took a film this summer showing the TRAXX departing at Bucharest, on 2 August:

Told you i am an train expert :D

loyalcoffee

27 Dec 2015 13:24

@ MIRFI if this bug is known and there are plans to fix it in 2.01, any idea when that will come out?

I know developers hate this question, however, I was planning on starting a new game in Romania and I'd just like to know if I should wait or just bite the bullet and start somewhere else. Thanks!

Horizon™
Developer

27 Dec 2015 14:13

Just don't go to the Most Western Romanian Cities, like Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Arad (Not quite sure about Oradea, but it should be fine) - the rest of Romania is fine! - May encounter some Invisible walls at some places, but they are just minor for now.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

loyalcoffee

27 Dec 2015 14:21

DeusHorizon wrote:Just don't go to the Most Western Romanian Cities, like Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Arad (Not quite sure about Oradea, but it should be fine) - the rest of Romania is fine! - May encounter some Invisible walls at some places, but they are just minor for now.
Alrighty, thanks, DeusHorizon!

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

27 Dec 2015 14:33

Since 2.0 is out I'm riding between Cluj and Oradea on a regular basis, it's perfectly safe to drive there, I can assure you. Around Arad and Timisoara is safe as well as long as you don't try to enter the cities.
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

Aleexx

27 Dec 2015 18:36

Map is the most successful in the history of the game , try the next , the next versions add more Romanian cities . Are they 100% real , but 90-95 % are inspired very well . Try to add and Calafat, Filiasi , Pitesti. Because these streets , between these cities is circulating widely . Also try adding and Nadlac and half the time to do 50-60% in Romania . Good luck and good health to you !!!
:D :D

ets2romaniaolt

28 Dec 2015 09:11

https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipiile_României

please add drobeta,slatina in next update
10x
sorry for my bad english

Krieger

28 Dec 2015 10:10

Arvidsson-Källqvist wrote:Since 2.0 is out I'm riding between Cluj and Oradea on a regular basis, it's perfectly safe to drive there, I can assure you. Around Arad and Timisoara is safe as well as long as you don't try to enter the cities.

I have not visited Timișoara or Arad yet, but the other parts of Romania and Moldova are fantastic. Great job on your work, it's really appreciated.
How are the issues with Timișoara and Arad going to be addressed? Is it very complicated to solve?

Anothing thing I would love to see implemented, is an Ikea in the northen part of Bucharest. Is it possible to have it?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information