Cyprus Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
gmtavares

21 Nov 2018 14:20

ScuL wrote:
21 Nov 2018 02:29
Building military bases is conflicting with our non-political stance
I wasn't referencing the bases themselves, but rather the roads that go through British controlled areas... Not necessarily the bases.
It is a fact that those areas aren't disputed at all in Cyprus. It's just as US bases in Germany. They are just there :P No political disputes with them afaik.
Of course that if PM considers it to be definitively a bad idea, there isn't an issue at all ;) what we already have is great as it stands
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

SturmZebra
Donation rank:

26 Nov 2018 22:42

It's not like US bases in Germany. It's soverign german land, but in Cyprus, it belongs to the British territory-wise as well.. Cyprus has no influence on what happens inside of there, but I don't think we Germans do either inside the US ones.
Favourite games: Rainbow Six: Siege, ETS2, Terraria

Davyddin
Donation rank:

26 Nov 2018 23:48

Quite true; Akrotiri and Dhekelia has been a British Overseas Territory since Cyprus gained independence from the UK in 1960.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

gmtavares

26 Nov 2018 23:54

SturmZebra wrote:
26 Nov 2018 22:42
It's not like US bases in Germany. It's soverign german land, but in Cyprus, it belongs to the British territory-wise as well.. Cyprus has no influence on what happens inside of there, but I don't think we Germans do either inside the US ones.
I was saying it was like those bases in terms of PM being able to represent them ;)

And I did say it was sovereign British land, not a part of the Republic of Cyprus, and not disputed at all. And they do have significance in the local Cypriot economy.
That's what I meant ;)
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Lars014

27 Nov 2018 13:34

No, Germans dont have insight in the US bases.
I live near Ramstein with the biggest US airport. Maybe its becouse the airplane crash in Ramstein years ago....
Developer of the Westpfalzmap-project in 1:1 (german Part of FSG Map) :
To not miss anything important, follow me on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlphaMapper
And ofcourse check me out on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6IdOa ... NAtDv2Nd3A

plinio

16 Dec 2018 08:53

This site allows you to refine information for things like:

Fuel stations.
Historical sites.
Parking places.
Polices stations.
Ports.
Link:
http://geomatic.com.cy/visitcyprus/

plinio

16 Dec 2018 09:06

My suggestion of highway is between the environmental forest area at least I looked at the map.
Start:
Alassa
Trimiklini
Moniatis
Plates
Amianus Cloth
Kato Amiantos
Platania
Kakopetria
Evrychou
Koukrafas kato.
The highway has final destination to the capital Nicosia.

linguas.amo
Donation rank:

12 May 2019 04:11

After driving around Cyprus for a little I didn't know if I could ask a question. Would you guys be willing to include the Palace of Knossos which (I think is near Nicosia) like the castles in Austria or Big Ben in London, for example?
The meanest floweret of the vale, The simplest note that swells the gale, The common sun, the air, the skies, To him are open paradise.

Adarskalen

12 May 2019 09:35

The Palace of Knossos is located on the island of Crete, near Heraklion, and not in Cyprus. But yes, it would be a great addition someday. Maybe when the map reaches Athens it is possible for Crete to be built.
Developer of ROMANIA REWORKED MOD

Languages: Image, Image, and some Image

PirriAND

01 Sep 2019 11:30

Just came back from Cyprus and driving there is just an awesome experience. Driving on Mount Olympus/Paphos Forest small roads is like driving through a stage of the WRC. I had a lot of fun.
Also, driving in the North is just... Total madness. I wouldn't even think about driving a truck in the north no matter what lol.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information