Cyprus Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Platypus
Developer

23 Sep 2016 19:25

Maybe Kos could fit, we have to look at it ;-)
Anyway, sponges are also a common product in Cyprus. Now, those are sold to tourist at piece. Not sure somebody will buy a full truck of sponges :D
And also, no idea about the weight of this cargo. 1 or 2 tons for a full truck ? Really no idea :D

EG0611

23 Sep 2016 19:29

Platypus wrote:Maybe Kos could fit, we have to look at it ;-)
Anyway, sponges are also a common product in Cyprus. Now, those are sold to tourist at piece. Not sure somebody will buy a full truck of sponges :D
And also, no idea about the weight of this cargo. 1 or 2 tons for a full truck ? Really no idea :D
If you think IKEA is transporting 3 tons of flowers pot... it is not impossible ;)

Dannu
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2016 09:17

It would be nice to see Kos, i have been there but i was not born XD
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Nissantruck

24 Sep 2016 16:13

MrSimsFaniFIN wrote:It would be nice to see Kos, i have been there but i was not born XD
So i guess that you did visit that place inside of your moms tummy. ;)
I mean if you did mean it like that and i must say that i have been in Crete and Rhodes many times in my life and they
really have some nice places to visit and also really interesting roads to drive.
So that is why i can wait for them to come to the Promods map someday.So that i can drive from Finland to Crete with my simulated truck :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Platypus
Developer

24 Sep 2016 17:59

Hello,

I will think to some Greek Islands. However my priority order (also in function of the areas I would like to build personally ;-) ) is actually following :

1. Cyprus (while fresh in my memory)
2. The Nis-Skopje-Thessaloniki road (because requested to connect)
3. Parts of Middle East road (not yet confirmed)
4. Thessaloniki-Athens
5. Other in those areas ...

Actually I work on 1-2-3 in function of my mood/inspiration

Regards,
Platypus

EG0611

24 Sep 2016 18:06

I hope Cyprus project won't make a delay on Turkey. Otherwise our guys will get angry :twisted:
Platypus wrote: 3. Parts of Middle East road (not yet confirmed)
Which middle east road? Could you give us some info even it is not confirmed?

LoaderSaints

25 Sep 2016 07:49

elitegamer0611 wrote:I hope Cyprus project won't make a delay on Turkey. Otherwise our guys will get angry :twisted:
Do remember that ProMods is not obliged to create Turkey so who knows when the development on it will begin. ;)

astronomer
Donation rank:

25 Sep 2016 08:38

Platypus wrote:Hello,

I will think to some Greek Islands. However my priority order (also in function of the areas I would like to build personally ;-) ) is actually following :

1. Cyprus (while fresh in my memory)
2. The Nis-Skopje-Thessaloniki road (because requested to connect)
3. Parts of Middle East road (not yet confirmed)
4. Thessaloniki-Athens
5. Other in those areas ...

Actually I work on 1-2-3 in function of my mood/inspiration

Regards,
Platypus
Great plan Platypus :o ;)

Platypus
Developer

25 Sep 2016 08:52

Hello,
LoaderSaints wrote:Do remember that ProMods is not obliged to create Turkey so who knows when the development on it will begin. ;)
Indeed, however parts of Turkey could come not so late in the future. But it's not yet started so we don't develop it without saying.
We need first to reach Thessaloniki, it's a priority. After this, I will personally stay in this area of the map and a ferry to Izmir could be considered to open an access to Turkey before other mappers could reach Istanbul by road, what could need some time ...

Now, I want to be clear : the planning and priority order is function of the developper choice, his inspriration and the place where he want to work !
Don't forget we do this in our free time, for free ! We are not under orders of some users ...

An other thing : as developper in this area, I absolutely don't appreciate such comments to try to make pressure ! They can have only a negative impact.
elitegamer0611 wrote:I hope Cyprus project won't make a delay on Turkey. Otherwise our guys will get angry :twisted:
elitegamer0611 wrote:I am serious about that if Promods build any middle east country before starting Turkey, that would definitely upset Turkish Promods users.
Consider before posting such sentences in future... I hope in any case you don't try to troll or to light some fire in this topic ? It never helps. It's just a waste of time that will lead to moderation and everything that could be earned is a ban. Thanks for your comprehension.

Now, I ask everybody to be calm and to come back to topic. Thank you ;)

Regards,
Platypus

EG0611

25 Sep 2016 09:14

Yes you are right Platypus what I said was a little wrong. Pease accept my apology. But also please think like this; you live in Belgium right, imagine a mapping company (it doesn't matter for games or for commercial) is building Netherlands, Germany, France and when they come to Belgium they say "nah lets just by pass here" and moves to Luxembourg. That wouldn't upset you?

Anyway let's stay on the topic I am still wondering what is that "Middle East" road you mentioned. The only suitable Middle East road on Meditterrenean are; Lebanon, Israel and Egypt. Egypt is built independently so 2 options left.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information