Rh trucking trips and rides

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
RH Trucking
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2015 14:53

First days after i was able again to sit behind a steering wheel i start working again as a trucker for rent.

My exwife take the chiefposition at my company and sell it part for part to get the money for her expensive lifestyle....i was at the hospital so i had no idea what happened until the last weeks all was nearly gone....but that was yesterday....

now i am back with my driving license , a little rest of rh trucking in money and the copyright for my name so lets start again.cops are looking for my ex - so who cares 8-) ...
with the money i buyed a small place for my future trucks....the little rest of run in stock share and buy - who knows with enough luck the first new truck is soon here?
until that time i work as a trucker for rent to get my skills back and to earn some money :lol:

US Style not bad not bad....trucking at the moment only shorter trips but hope i get the big ones soon

Jackpot...again a us truck :D with laptops to hungary
greets from the road...

MYE2001

19 Jul 2015 16:50

Good trucks

Volvo_King

19 Jul 2015 17:41

Good, but... America in Euro Truck Simulator 2?

RH Trucking
Donation rank:

20 Jul 2015 05:01

Thanks guys
Mye2001 merhaba mate - hows the weather down there?enjoyed my holidays there last year next year ill be back 8-)

Volvotrucker...i like a little spirit of the states if it is possible to handle :lol: on the road(the size).i think you can count on one hand the us trucks that we have here in austria - but they are here :lol: i know one company that got one nearly from my hometown.

hey
Freightpapers take long to get finished - so i decided to change trip and take some fish to munich...faster and i can go sooner back on the highways.

Where is the good weather?

a friend called me hours later what would i say if i can get soon into a new truck and can start earning real money? what do you think lol....great news - thats clear
and it should be not very expensive because this was an import and the bills where not payed - so it was a buy from the court.
i want a own truck so no matter which one (only no iveco :lol: )so i transfered him the needed money...

and after a short flight from munich airport to linz i am back home to look at my beauty 8-)

RH Trucking is now back in Business 8-) It has to be because my money is now gone - luck that my stock was nearly that high

greets from the road

Volvo_King

20 Jul 2015 12:16

Ok, ok :D :D Good screens

MYE2001

20 Jul 2015 12:47

Very good screens! And merhaba :D weather is sunny.

RH Trucking
Donation rank:

20 Jul 2015 18:39

thats great - next year again vacation in turkey 8-) but at the moment here also nearly 40 degrees :? its great but at work and without big pool (ocean) lol it is bad

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

20 Jul 2015 19:14

nice screens sir
Image Image

RH Trucking
Donation rank:

26 Jul 2015 15:40

thanks - little update

next trip with furniture from düsseldorf to helsingsborg

meet an old employee of my old own company days - thanks to cb talk i got his number to have him soon again as a driver - thats good :D

trucking mornin

those spotters - at which flickr account this shot will be lol

rostock is near and my break too - so greats from the road

RH Trucking
Donation rank:

26 Jul 2015 15:41

hello from sweden - small roads so next time with smaller ride ;)

beautiful 8-)

end of the line
hey guys - some work for you ;)
im sure this will get on youtube but next time ill come from the other side ;) -first time here so dont get mad...

Return to “Share the love”

• Information