Discovering new DLC

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
pvelecky
Donation rank:

30 Nov 2019 12:03

WELCOME!

Here, in this “Share the love“ topic, I am going to add some pictures of my trip thru the new DLC of ETS2. I will add more pictures later when it will be released. I am not driving with truck, but I am driving with my Skoda Superb, so I hope that's okay. I hope that people like my photos.
My Skoda Superb, ideal car for discovering new roads.

DAY 1 BRNO (CZ) - SZEGED (H)
Leaving Brno at 2:00, roads are clear, perfect driving to Szeged.

Arrived at Szeged (7:20). Now, It is time for waiting for new DLC :D

pvelecky
Donation rank:

05 Dec 2019 20:14

DAY 2 road to TIMISOARA, and TARGU MURES
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

As I said before, here, I will post pictures from my trip across new DLC. So, let´s go. :arrow:

First country which I visited on my trip is Romania. Borders from Hungarian side were empty, so the check was really quick.

Arrived to Timisoara - first city beyond the borders.

Romanian drivers :lol:

From Timisoara, I drove thru Hunedoara to Targu Mures. I like Romanian countryside, it is really beautiful. But highways are also in good condition. I was surprised :D

pvelecky
Donation rank:

07 Dec 2019 22:18

DAY 3 Exploring south of Romania
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Third day, I wanted to drove thru the south of Romania to the Bulgarian town Kozloduy. So, here are some pictures from Romania. Tommorow I will add pics from Bulgaria.

Castle Bran

Transfăgărășan

Other pictures from Romania

Now, it is time to go to Bulgaria
Successfully arrived to Bulgaria :D

pvelecky
Donation rank:

09 Dec 2019 16:21

DAY 4 Exploring north Bulgaria - Kozloduy, Pleven

Here are some pictures from my way thru Bulgaria. First town which I visited was Kozloduy, then I continued to Ruse and Pleven. Next day I will continue thru southern Bulgaria to Turkey.

Return to “Share the love”

• Information