Schipper Transport Trips

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
pipline34

06 Jun 2019 14:23

Hello,

I decided to share some trips with all of you because i really enjoyed all the trips and pictures i saw coming by,
Currently Schipper Transport owns a total of 5 trucks wich only one modded one because of financial reasons. At the moment we mostly transport low weight goods because of the limitations of my fleet.

This is my Scania r500, I like giving my trucks names, I called this one jimmy, He aint too special but he does what he has to do. I'm hauling up to 16 tons with this guy.

Here i started a job from Amsterdam to Ostersund with some sandwich panels.

As soon as i left Amsterdam it started raining badly for a loooong time. This one is taken after i came of the ferry at Trelleborg.

After the weather cleared up i had a nice and easy drive towards Sundsvall.

After i arrived in Sundsvall i had to search for a resting place, I managed to get myself in a tricky situation at a gas station while looking for a resting place wich wasn't there, I managed to get Jimmy out of there without damage though!

Yess! Found a resting place just on time!

From Sundsvall it was only 3 hours towards Ostersund, here i arrived at the depot.

More will follow!

Toegevoegd in 28 minuten 35 secondes:

Toegevoegd in 2 uren 29 minuten 23 secondes:
A few trips later i had a job offer for a double trailer from Aalborg to oslo, I wasn't sure about taking this job because i knew i had to push Jimmy to his limits but i had try it.

I left Aalborg here, ready for the adventure.

It was tight but doable, on the highway i was finally able to relax for a bit.

At the ferry towards kristiansand i really realized how long this thing was.

While i was on the ferry the weather turned really bad again. This was terrible timing.

The moment i left Kristiansand this car almost gave me a heart attack, i thought would crash into me.

And i was making steady kilometers again!

The weather also improved!

And finally i made it Oslo,

Long story short, It was a crazy ride and fun ride but it was a little bit to hard for Jimmy so i wont take doubles with him anymore because i dont want him to get damaged by such loads.

Return to “Share the love”

• Information