5th year anniversary of ProMods

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Jakov1522

16 Aug 2018 15:55

I didnt know whether or not to post this here, but I decided to post it here and see what happens. So... Its the 5th year anniversary. Or somewhere around 2nd or 3rd for me. It all started in 2015/2016, I found a video of someone using ProMods (dont know who, probably Squirrel), and I decided to download it and try it out! I saw the file size(s), and I was shocked because of how big it was, even at the time. But, the quality and the area that it expands to made up for the file size. One of the first areas I went in was the rebuilt Germany and probably Poland or Scandinavia. After I visited those countries, I went to visit even more. Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Belgium, France back then when there wasnt a DLC for it, Italia, Austria was and still is sort of old-ish(by that I mean it has some older assets in some areas, but I still dont mind), Slovenia, which was the closest to my home country, Croatia, and so. Many. More. Areas. Though, I will remember 2.20 and 2.00 the most. 2.00 because it was the biggest, and 2.20 because a part of the balkans came to ProMods. Thank you ProMods, for making this a wonderful childhood of mine, for your amazing mod, for your team, and everything else. Thank you. Keep growing.

-Jakov1522
Developing an addon for ProMods! Find it here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28921

Return to “Share the love”

• Information