Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Vabisdriver

02 Jan 2018 06:45

great screens mr celik :)
happy new year

Ruhisu
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2018 11:54

Nice to see you here Hakan :D Great shots like always :)
My screenshots corner - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20627&start=10
Currently Driving:
ETS2: SCANIA R500
ATS: Kenworth K200
Maps: ProMods 2.25 + Poland Rebuild Reworked 2.1 + RusMap 1.8 + Paris Rebuild + Project Balkans

Hakan

02 Jan 2018 21:06

Thanks Both! Happy to be back! ;) but i'm not so active as in SCS Forums :)

Ruhisu
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2018 23:02

Hakan wrote:
02 Jan 2018 21:06
Thanks Both! Happy to be back! ;) but i'm not so active as in SCS Forums :)
I would be active on SCS forums if not being so ignored, Guess people are watching only the trusted and well known users
My screenshots corner - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20627&start=10
Currently Driving:
ETS2: SCANIA R500
ATS: Kenworth K200
Maps: ProMods 2.25 + Poland Rebuild Reworked 2.1 + RusMap 1.8 + Paris Rebuild + Project Balkans

krigl

03 Jan 2018 21:13

Great air of realism and fine skinning work here!

Ranach
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2018 21:46

Is it possible to download your combo skins?

Hakan

04 Jan 2018 09:45

@Ruhisu Who knows :P
@Krigl Thank you!
@Ranach Sorry all of them Private ;)

Hakan

15 Apr 2018 00:05

It's Been Long time so here i post Story from SCS Forum.
And after a week, finished that trip Runned back to Novi Sad (SRB) to take a Special Transport but the Load is Secret.
So i'm not allowed to Tell my load it's also Diplomatic Cargo. from Novi Sad GNT D.o.o. - Wroclaw DHL Express & LKW Log Spz.o.o.

Taking a short Pauze and after we leave Novi Sad. in the night.

It's evening stil before leave Centrum i need to go Benzinska Stanica (Gas Station) and it's on Opposite.

Taking U-Turn:

Hmmm.. there's Queue a bit need to wait.

after 50 Minutes on the gas Pump caught a Problem and Telling to the People that works there was little Problem
talking Srbiska?however it's Solved and i'm heading on my way to the highway of Subotica and border.

Making a O on the Intersection

My Tires Playing Music

Slowly darking down..

Passed the border with 2 Hours because i had Diplomatic Cargo checks and now taking a rest on Hungary's Earth.

Rest is done, and time to roll Now heading to Budapest.

I'm on the Intersection of Directions Anywhere in Budapest and Ring of budapest.

People is now ZzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzz'ing, some are Awake

Well i did a big Mistake on this Trip. Forgot to Check Truck!! and actually the Tire of trailer on the middle left Wornout,
and Discs of the Brakes is Locked, and i can't move on now i'm on the Dangerously stopped .. it was a nightmare back then :(

So that means never forgot Check Your Trucks ! ! ! now trying to fix it with some Tools..

Putted a Warn Board about 50 Meter away little on the Highway. and now trying to Fix tire and the Disc

That was just a nightmare, i got my lesson from this. good i can moving on i dealed with it.

Nearing to Hungary - Slovakia - Romania Borders i take the one with Slovakia.

Arrival to Border here need to stop for long Pauze. see you tommorrow! goodnight!

It's morning about 11:12 Entering Slovakia after Eat. Image

Some Road Constructions here i fall into and slowed down

I just Enterd Ceska Republica?

Leaving the Autobahn, from here i go to Polska.

This train was Really long it took 30 Minutes to pass

Entrance of Polska:

Arrived to Wroclaw. with Diplomatic cargo, need to Unload Seperated Companys First DHL and then LKW Log

Turning with Style:

Sign In for Papers and Unload Bay.

Now waiting til DHL Takes his Part.

So the work is here Done. going to next Client at Other side of the Highway.

Sign in Papers Loading bay, now Manevoering...

Unloading the last Part to LKW Log.

Well that Personel and Porter wasn't so friendly, i wanted to stay there after Unload but they said ''Get out' in Polska...
Wanted to stay because it's not safe to park up in the Streets for Any Situations. so i Searched several 15 Miutes and Only Ikea let me Parked in.

Image...

Hakan

26 Apr 2018 17:29

Screenshots From Travels In Promods September Summer..

Soo after a overnighting there in Wroclaw Ikea. got a Sub-Contract Job for Borusan Lojistik from Turkey.
That's another Secret Load too i'm not allowed to Tell anyone. so my destination is to Belarus Vitebsk Green Company. Leaving
In the night Wroclaw. the Freeways should now Free lets hit the Road! with Borusan Lojistik.

Entrance of Freeway.

And making Progress Now!

There is the Morning light

Just on Local roads now soon on the border.

Arrived to the (PL)-(BY)- Bordergate. and as always a Long Queue this time longer.

The truck of mine is SRB plate, the Trailer from TR, and i'm at Poland Belarus Border, just a Balkanish combo :)

It took maybe 5-3 Hours to come Perrons

Entered Belarus and first city of Belarus Brest.

Hmm on the Polish side was dry, and when i came to Belarus Territory it started Rain, however i'l keep my Distance of the others.

Was little paniced any moments that he Turns here. that Tractor wanted to turn for the Opposite Direction..

Stopped on the Nearest Park i can found it, and don't know if this place is Safe. however i cant think
About that so i parked up where other International Trucks were. i Squeezed myself on these two time to sleep soon.

well i had not good sleeped this time, everytime spring out of my bed when hearing a sound, so 1,5 Hour spend,
And i Changed mind to leave there. it was almost dark and Rain stopped also. Heading to Vitebsk.

Wow that's bumpy Road inhere.

Passing Pinsk by

And again i felling little into sleep while Driving, so i Pulled over here at Luk Oil.

And sleeped this time better, The morning light is there again and Vitebsk isn't so far anymore

Wow that Airplane is so low?

The Tunnel of Vitebsk:

Last turn before into Unload base.

Decoupling the Borusan Lojistik Trailer here. and i'l look to any trailers in Green Company.

At the Midday saw a Celik Truck came and Uncoupled this trailer, and it's a long trip this Goes to Narva Estonia with
Paints! well i'l watch out on this one, Because i saw trucks when Crashing all that Paint everywhere! so Coupling on and Hoses Pssst on

The Lion of 2007-2015 ah the Best Trucks ive Ever seen in my Life Euro 5 ones and others too! E0-E6 Only!

So Leaving Vitebsk and this time Checked Carefully.

Didn't know that Vitebsk was near to Border of (BY)-(RUS) but always Waiting Queu's never end ;)

Passed the Controls on Belarus side putting my Papers in Order for the next Controls

Hmm just went as foot to the Perron, and the Customer said that there is some problems with the Computer.. Extra wait..

The Customer came and says come with your truck and we'l test it. hope it works now..

And Republic of Russia.

Nice Lakes here.

It's realy started to warmer than other Countries Thanks to Skyboxes little keeping it fresh.

On a moment thought that they were Stopping me.

Passing a Parking Center? Every sort of trucks you see Holz Heavy Transport etc..

The Classic of Russia Broken Roads

Passing a River by

Was a nice trip every trips has sure short stops, and i have stopped now for the Must-Allowed Pauze.

Russian Style!

And the Short Breaks over, now lets go to see more Locations, near to Tugany, passing a big river

Another Broken roads!

Passing a City by but i forgot it a Police Department i see here with Tank

Who can Read that Please? any RUS here?

Ah i liked this Scenes, nice Nature nice Road Nice Rail!

That's another nice River!

And who knows this City?

i Can't read this that last one Novogrod?

I Think that City was Tugany, and i'm inside of a great Forest of Tugany.

Sunshining, and no any Skyboxes at the moment :oops:

Arrived to Russia - Estonia border, and Russia is not inside EU, Estonia is but Controls is stil used.
those Perrons arent in use, so there at further is Controle Just parked up here and waiting the Queue.

Other trucks on the Another Direction (To Estonia but another Door for Controle)

Actually nice place even Borders, but mostly the Buildings are Rotting out

Russia did their Controles, going slowly to Estonia side within 5 Kilometers just Chil no hurry always!

Estonia Searching Trucks now

Afternoon is almost ending, the evening coming on slowly.

Both Controls didn't took so long Narva (City) is just outside of this Place from here entering narva EST and i go to my Client.

Republic of Estonia

Driving trough the Centrum Street

And arrived, unload is Tomorrow so i parked up in GNT U.A.B and that's it from my driving story today see you Tomorrow!

ismailscania

27 Apr 2018 09:47

Hakan wrote:
08 May 2017 15:59
Thanks! Nothing those are little old Pics, was using Grimes weathers now using the Sgate Addon for ETS2 :)
Nice screenshots. Excellent quality. I am not sure for you real life address but I think you live so close to my realtives in Limburg. :) :)
Headquarters: Istanbul.
Driving Scania S730 (8x4) at the moment.
Level 442 (2.200.000 km + )
Promods + Rusmap + Southern Region.
18 large garages.82 trucks.

Return to “Share the love”

• Information