Journey to Kirkenes

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
JimmiG
Donation rank:

17 Oct 2016 21:53

Wanted a bit of an adventure, so I took my trusty Volvo to Kirkenes in the far north of the Promods map. It was quite a journey, highly recommended. There's a tiny mountain road leading to a quarry on the Norway/Russia border which is quite a challenge to drive. Also got a new paint job before heading back to Oulu.
These are just a few quick snaps from the journey. Not sure whether they convey the feeling of remoteness and distance that I felt when driving.

Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

17 Oct 2016 22:27

Nice photos. Nice truck. Gotta say, that road there driving from the quarry is a real challenge. What a laugh driving up there, i'm like hnnng. I almost fell off the road there down the mountain side when i did it my 1st time.
Developer of ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on
- E18 Oslo-Kristiansand(Larvik, Porsgrunn, Skien, Arendal)
- E39 Kristiansand-Stavanger(Stavanger & Kristiansand rebuild)
- E6 Lillehammer-Otta(rebuild)

ScandinaviaMod:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17799

JimmiG
Donation rank:

17 Oct 2016 22:33

Chris94_NOR wrote:Nice photos. Nice truck. Gotta say, that road there driving from the quarry is a real challenge. What a laugh driving up there, i'm like hnnng. I almost fell off the road there down the mountain side when i did it my 1st time.
Indeed it's a challenge, but great fun as well. I actually got stuck in one of the sharper bends and had to reverse in order to run up and get some more speed. That was quite scary :shock: Sometimes I like to just cruise down the autobahn, but roads like this spice things up.

Johan366

21 May 2017 14:20

I just picked up a trailer with gravel from there and on my way in i was like how am i going to get back with trailer attached just left the mine and i'm worried lol

Return to “Share the love”

• Information