kinkinkijkin's ETS2 + ProMods media

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
kinkinkijkin
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2015 22:22

I am a person who, at one time, took screenshots meant for desktop backgrounds, so I may have screenshots in the future, but until I do, this topic is for me to be able to post my ETS2 videos to this forum without flooding the fan videos topic.

A reason you might watch my videos over another person's videos is that it lets people who would enjoy streams but always miss them watch a video they might like.

I'm set to upload up to one per day, though I may slow it down if requested or I run out of my recording backlog at any point.

Here are the first two videos, the second one finished uploading an hour ago, the first one having been posted in the fan videos topic:

The two big reasons why I want to have this topic here is to coax me into this community by making me come around here frequently. This seems a friendly community and I want to be a part of it and would have a difficult time staying in without something like this to post.

I hope someone enjoys these videos and any media I have to offer in the future.

extra note, I thought I was recording in 720p for the first few recording sessions. It will not be for a while that these videos will be above 480p because I didn't think to check what I was actually recording in, and I have a backlog to get through before the newer-recorded videos can be out.

kinkinkijkin
Donation rank:

01 Nov 2015 00:52

I have a bunch of new things! First, new video.

Uploading of videos will be paused for a little bit because it saps time to wait for the upload to finish, longer than it takes to initially record these.

Next, a bunch of screenshots. This is in the same file as shown in the videos; in the next video to be uploaded I end up switching my MAN truck for a Mercedes-Benz truck, and I have been loving it. I have switched from using that file in videos to using a file specifically for recording with in videos, that will be seen in a few videos.

Now, the screenshots, these follow the trip of a tank of petrol headed from Paris to Gdańsk

Truck leaving Tradeaux with a tank of petrol:

Coming to some train tracks:

Driving down a thinner part of the highway:

Almost night, near a city (I think):

Hello, darkness! How have you been?:

On the improved autobahn during the day:

City driving in the early evening, near our destination!:

I may have some more screenshots later tonight, but I will refrain from posting them until at least one day unless requested otherwise.

M.G.M.

01 Nov 2015 07:47

Go on! Send traffic!
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

kinkinkijkin
Donation rank:

01 Nov 2015 17:13

Send traffic?

kinkinkijkin
Donation rank:

02 Nov 2015 06:23

I have some more screenshots!

Leaving a city with cyanide in a Mercedes-Benz New Actros

Cyanide adventures continue

A night shot with the cyanide

Midday in Germany with the cyanide

Night shot of a Scania R

New journey in the Scania R! Bringing Scania trucks from Aberdeen to Genova

Passing some construction with the Scania trucks

Rain, shortly out of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, pouring over the Scania trucks

Passing a city in the netherlands with the Scania trucks

Delivering a yacht to Reykjavik in a Volvo FH

Crossing the German-Dutch border with the Yacht

The mods currently in use are:
- 50k's Wheels Pack
- Abasstreppas Wheels Pack
- AI Traffic Pack by Taina95
- AI Traffic Pack by Jazzycat
- Beacons Pack, a modified version of 50keda's Beacon, by CobraBlue6
- Military Cargo by Jazzycat
- ProMods
- Project Balkans ProMods Addon

And, in all of the Scania pictures, I also used a mod simply called "Painted Accessories" by Snoman, BartvanHam, and apparently SCS.

kinkinkijkin
Donation rank:

04 Nov 2015 07:01

Four new screenshots and 3 new videos today!

The three videos can be seen here, that is a playlist of all 3 because I don't want to youtube them separately.

Stopped at a construction zone with the yacht from the last set (yep, same yacht same truck, did the trip over different days)

Ground shot of a Mercedes-Benz Actros pulling some diggers

Volvo and some Mercuric Chloride

Far ground shot with the Mercuric Chloride just outside Amsterdam, on the way to Antwerpen.

kinkinkijkin
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2015 02:34

Another video, some more screenshots!

Video:

Screenshots:

Kamaz and a yacht (don't remember which kamaz mod this one was from)

Scania casually pulling an SS-27 Sickle B mobile ICBM through the german countryside

Scania truck bringing some apples through Belarus, with RusMap installed

Chicken meat going to Oslo! Coming from Mstsislaw

kinkinkijkin
Donation rank:

07 Nov 2015 01:51

Another set of screenshots and a video! I will stop doing the "upload three on consecutive days" when I get through all I have recorded so far, to set up a significant amount of early content.

Video, I decided not to wait for processing is finished before uploading it this time, so it may still be processing when you go to watch it:

Screenshots

The chicken meat is nearing its destination

Kamaz truck again, with some milk, outfitted with offroading tires.

Kamaz and the milk at late dusk

You might have noticed that there is never any traffic in my screenshots, and that is because I take the picture at a higher detail setting than I play at, which resets traffic. The following is a screenshot which shows just how low I actually play at.

Renault premium pulling some glass panes through italy

kinkinkijkin
Donation rank:

07 Nov 2015 22:02

Okay, I have one video and one screenshot.

There is discussion of how, at the time of the recording, I was playing the game non-legitimately. I was actually able to buy the game legitimately last night, but now, since I no longer have access to the DLCs, and therefore promods, I have no more interest in the game. The vanilla game is too boring for me and I cannot bring myself to play it. Until I am able to buy the DLCs, all posting of content in this thread, and my posting on these forums, will halt. Possibly not even pick up when I can buy the DLCs, because I just might not have a spark of interest remaining at that point.

I have already recorded up to video 9. Once I finish posting them, I'm sorry to the one person who watches them all the way through and likes them, I will stop posting ETS2 content anywhere, indefinitely. It is kind of sad for me to have to do this, since I will be getting a new CPU soon and will be able to record in higher quality, but there's always other games I could record, and I can't continue in ETS2 without the map DLCs and all of my mods.

If a mod sees this, if game pirates are prosecuted for simply revealing their piracy on these forums I'm ready for it.

Now, for the last screenshot.

kinkinkijkin
Donation rank:

08 Nov 2015 23:08

Return to “Share the love”

• Information