Other mods that work with our map pack

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Kobra2112

08 Jun 2015 02:09

RusMap does add a couple (I think) ferries, namely from Turku - St. Petersburg and now Gdyansk - St. Petersburg, but it's nothing super extreme that really affects gameplay. Unless the fact that those ferries don't exist in real life bothers you. Also, the without the port connection fix it will delete the St. Petersburg ferries I believe but I'm not sure if the game really "listens" to that as the port is still there. I'd have to try it.

On another note, a new version of Russian Open Spaces has been uploaded and is working with ProMods, so that's a plus. Also, the creators of the super unrealistic(yet oddly interesting) South Korean offroad map made a version that works with ProMods, and I have that active and working as well. I do caution that it will override your ProMods def file preferences (at least for road colors, in my experience) so be careful.

In terms of what doesn't work, TasMap doesn't seem to work with ProMods. Can't really figure out why, but it just won't cooperate. EAA still works with ProMods as of version 2.4 but does really wonky things to the economy... so be careful on that one.
PM since v1.83 :D

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

cdawg9999
Donation rank:

08 Jun 2015 06:06

MYE2001 wrote:
chris0101 wrote:All 3 maps work fine together for me. I removed some of the unnecessary ferries out of St. Petersburg so it isn't ferry simulator. I have promods 1.95 first, second is Poland rebuilding REUPLOADED 1.95 and Rusmap 1.4.9 loaded last. Works great on x64.

Just a side note about rusmap. Work has begun on the new 1.19 scale. Aldim@tor (rusmap creator) has posted screen shots of Minsk Belarus. It looks pretty good so far from what I've seen :)
How could you delete some ferries?Didn`t install Promods-RusMap ferry connection,or something different?
Using WinRAR, open the Promods-RusMap ferry connection scs file. If you use the Rusmap fix for Poland rebuilding same instructions apply. Then open def/ferry/connection. You will see the ferry connections. Delete the connections you don't want. Works for me and no more ferry connections that I don't want :)

Hope this helps
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198274188504]Image[/url]

MYE2001

09 Jun 2015 07:06

I
chris0101 wrote:
MYE2001 wrote:
chris0101 wrote:All 3 maps work fine together for me. I removed some of the unnecessary ferries out of St. Petersburg so it isn't ferry simulator. I have promods 1.95 first, second is Poland rebuilding REUPLOADED 1.95 and Rusmap 1.4.9 loaded last. Works great on x64.

Just a side note about rusmap. Work has begun on the new 1.19 scale. Aldim@tor (rusmap creator) has posted screen shots of Minsk Belarus. It looks pretty good so far from what I've seen :)
How could you delete some ferries?Didn`t install Promods-RusMap ferry connection,or something different?
Using WinRAR, open the Promods-RusMap ferry connection scs file. If you use the Rusmap fix for Poland rebuilding same instructions apply. Then open def/ferry/connection. You will see the ferry connections. Delete the connections you don't want. Works for me and no more ferry connections that I don't want :)

Hope this helps
I tried it,but a problem occured.I opened Promods-RusMap ferry.scs with wordpad in my mods folder.I saw the ferries,Petersburg-Helsinki,Petersburg-Stockholm etc. I deleted ferries I don`t want.And when I enter the game,no ferries are gone,but map changed strangely.Denmark was on Sweden,Britain in sea etc. What should I do?Mods I use:

Promods 1.95
PolRebuilding 1.96
RusMap 1.4.9
Promods-RusMap ferry fix
PolRebuild-RusMap fix

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

09 Jun 2015 08:02

Check your game log are the PolRebuild-RusMap fix loading last?
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

MYE2001

09 Jun 2015 08:21

plykkegaard wrote:Check your game log are the PolRebuild-RusMap fix loading last?
In this order:

Promods
PolRebuild-RusMap fix
PolRebuild
RusMap
Promods-Rusmap fix

And the game log is the game log which is in the Euro Truck folder which has also the mods folder,true?Perhaps,I looked the wrong place.

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

09 Jun 2015 08:59

Yes the game log is in the profiles folder as you describe
The PolRebuild-RusMap fix is the UI/freight map coordinates this mod should last IIRC as rusmap causes promods cities to misalign

MYE2001

09 Jun 2015 09:46

What should I do?I understood from your description that I should add zzzzz... to Pol-Rus fix,I tried and it didn`t solve my problem.

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

09 Jun 2015 09:53

Could you please add the game log? Thanks

MYE2001

09 Jun 2015 10:04

I solved the problem.Instead of deleting ferries in Promods-RusMap fix,I deleted ferries in Pol-RusMap fix(Petersburg ferries exists in both of them),so problem was gone and I was able to delete ferries.Thanks for your help plykkegaard and chris0101
Sorry for inconvenience if there is.And I want to ask an extra question.For example in def file it`s writing that petersburg-helsinki,for example if I change helsinki into esbjerg,there will be a ferry between petersburg and esbjerg?

EDIT:I thought I solved the problem but I couldn`t solve it actually.I have both Promods-RusMap and PolReb-RusMap fix.When I change in Promods-RusMap fix,map changes(Britain in sea,Denmark in Sweden etc. )And when I change the PolReb-RusMap fix,no problem,but also no ferries change.I tried to load the game without this fix,and game worked.Any solutions?It would be very nice if someone adds a detailed explanation to how to delete ferries.

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

09 Jun 2015 11:33

Add only the edited files in a new SCS package and load it last
Theoretically it should then override files from previous mods

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information