Development on version 1.x (Current Map Improvements)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
mbman212
Donation rank:

02 Nov 2014 19:46

Wolfpig wrote:
RemcoM97 wrote:Any updates from Germany :oops: :)
It is quite sunny at the moment and not that cold as a few days ago.
Thore wrote:it's quite windy at the coasts as usual.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: best ones so far
#8 Forum Spammer

ETS2 v1.38.1.15, ProMods 2.5x, DLC content

12,50% explored
Driven km 67,200
2957 hours of ETS2

ATS v1.38x, DLC content

29,46% explored
Driven mi 19,000
271 hours of ATS

MapDrawer
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2014 19:21

mbman212 wrote:
Wolfpig wrote:
RemcoM97 wrote:Any updates from Germany :oops: :)
It is quite sunny at the moment and not that cold as a few days ago.
Thore wrote:it's quite windy at the coasts as usual.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: best ones so far
LOL the sarcasm these days....
Main Garage: Kassel (D)
Other Garages: -
Current Truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter
Current Level: 25 (Master)

Current Journey: Warszawa (PL) - Clermont-Ferrand (F)
Currently Transporting: Coal (24t)
Current Location: Aurach (D)
Route Length: 1347 km

stummer
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2014 19:26

Don't worry. The team works on ARP and the other projects and on updating the map to ETS2 1.14 in parallel.
So if there will be news to be posted, they will do ;)

RemcoM97

03 Nov 2014 19:56

Some Germans here are so funny... :|
But the weather was also fine here last weekend :mrgreen:

Eryman
Developer

03 Nov 2014 20:55

Sorry but what's ARP? (I don't want to check 150 pages)

The brazilian guy of ProMods

volan123
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2014 20:57

Eryman wrote:Sorry but what's ARP? (I don't want to check 150 pages)
Autobahn rebuilding project ;)
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2014 20:58

Eryman wrote:Sorry but what's ARP? (I don't want to check 150 pages)
That's the sound my dog makes when he throws up dinner...

...oops! Wrong "ARP"... :lol:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

pylonzak
Donation rank:

04 Nov 2014 14:13

The junctions for the uk are wrong, the only thing that is wrong is the crash barrier and other junction locations, the m18 and m1 is nothing like the scs t junction (j32), it's a V with a ~ slip road on top, also the junctions like j31, j30,29, j28, j27, j26, 25, j24 have slip roads like the m2 junction
M18 junction will have to be customised because I doubt that you can create it without the custom junction for the m18 j32, the concrete barrier is not like other eu countries except for Ireland that is independant, the sheffield route should have a ton of pylons from j32 to j33 like in real life because however, if there is a correct junction, don't delete it, just delete the german/polish/Austrian crash barrier to the uk/french, just keep the circuit, the are issues in sweden and france, I've seen the Czech Republic/slovakia crash barrier on some routes and on bridges, I hope it's not in the uk because the uk must be clean, I've encountered some bridges have the polish/german crash barrier and I think they should be in poland, Germany and Austria, you should add a place called IKEA which is a Swedish warehouse company, the problem about Sweden is that the Czech Republic crash barrier is at the petrol station instead of the ch one just before the pylons, the Swedish pylons are in Norway too, the red and white pylon with the V on top that is polish YOU MUST make that stay in poland, add it on the a2, but the rest needs to change to polish ones such as rybnik power station, Czech Republic telephone poles are correct, keep them in Czech Republic because I checked them, that scs 3 wired v shaped insulator one, where is that one at?

- Zak

ZelvaCZ

04 Nov 2014 14:50

pylonzak wrote:The junctions for the uk are wrong, the only thing that is wrong is the crash barrier and other junction locations, the m18 and m1 is nothing like the scs t junction (j32), it's a V with a ~ slip road on top, also the junctions like j31, j30,29, j28, j27, j26, 25, j24 have slip roads like the m2 junction
M18 junction will have to be customised because I doubt that you can create it without the custom junction for the m18 j32, the concrete barrier is not like other eu countries except for Ireland that is independant, the sheffield route should have a ton of pylons from j32 to j33 like in real life because however, if there is a correct junction, don't delete it, just delete the german/polish/Austrian crash barrier to the uk/french, just keep the circuit, the are issues in sweden and france, I've seen the Czech Republic/slovakia crash barrier on some routes and on bridges, I hope it's not in the uk because the uk must be clean, I've encountered some bridges have the polish/german crash barrier and I think they should be in poland, Germany and Austria, you should add a place called IKEA which is a Swedish warehouse company, the problem about Sweden is that the Czech Republic crash barrier is at the petrol station instead of the ch one just before the pylons, the Swedish pylons are in Norway too, the red and white pylon with the V on top that is polish YOU MUST make that stay in poland, add it on the a2, but the rest needs to change to polish ones such as rybnik power station, Czech Republic telephone poles are correct, keep them in Czech Republic because I checked them, that scs 3 wired v shaped insulator one, where is that one at?

- Zak
And you want what? You want ProMods make single model for every junction?
And the difference between pylons everywhere is not so dramatic. And this is a truck simulator, not pylon simulator. Do you think that truck driver cares about every single pylon he passes by? I know that the world should be realistic, but I have not seen any person who cares about pylons like you.
Ikea IS in the game. Of course in Stockholm. And another cities, but I don't remember them. I think it is in Milano, too.

-
pylonzak wrote:M18 junction will have to be customised because I doubt that you can create it without the custom junction for the m18 j32, the concrete barrier is not like other eu countries except for Ireland that is independant, the sheffield route should have a ton of pylons from j32 to j33 like in real life because however, if there is a correct junction, don't delete it, just delete the german/polish/Austrian crash barrier to the uk/french, just keep the circuit
MandelSoft wrote:- UK rebuilding is on hold due to SCS development in Ireland and the ARP having a bigger priority
-
pylonzak wrote:the problem about Sweden is that the Czech Republic crash barrier is at the petrol station instead of the ch one just before the pylons, the Swedish pylons are in Norway too, the red and white pylon with the V on top that is polish
What?...

-

Sorry if I am sounding too harsh, but I had to write this, because you are annoying me with your posts about wrong pylons everywhere..

Nordisch

04 Nov 2014 15:27

he just to want some stress...username says all :D all these "leechers" forget that this mods that where make with love are for free.....same with the hacked old trailer and truck models from good old times....schwarzmüller original release for example? fliegl schmitz krone etc etc etc all crap hack releases ....just give respect and maybe the trucksim commu will not die but i think ...xD

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information