Development on version 2.x (Trailer and Company Pack)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
inkkari

03 May 2015 08:00

Here's one company what's specialized in agricultural transportation:
http://www.fehrenkoetter.de/english/meta-menu/start/

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

03 May 2015 08:26

inkkari wrote:Here's one company what's specialized in agricultural transportation:
I think they've found one already.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

03 May 2015 10:53

mbman212 wrote:If I remember correctly, Bora's trailers will be included in this pack, so you won't need that any more?
Yes they will but we're combining the packs so that SCS trailers are replaced anyway.
tkk7406 wrote:
inkkari wrote:Here's one company what's specialized in agricultural transportation:
I think they've found one already.
Maybe we have, but Scandinavia DLC adds more companies than expected so that may come in handy ;).

inkkari

03 May 2015 13:21

I really liked the orange/white coloring on Fehrenkoetter...

edit:You could make a small thing on the first post where you can tell what companys are allready present on your gargo pack and what kind of companys are missing...

LoaderSaints

03 May 2015 14:41

Well ATM the only company we are missing is SellPlan. And that is all the companies of the base game done then. I will look into the new companies in the Scandinavia DLC first thing on Thursday morning as then the DLC is available for everyone. And we were thinking that SellPlan could be replaced with a hardware store of some sort. The only real problem is to find a suitable one which is international (present all over Europe) enough (because Bauhaus is already in ProMods, hehe). I will post you guys a nice and tidy list of the default companies soon so you'll know what to wait for. ;)
inkkari wrote:I really liked the orange/white coloring on Fehrenkoetter...
I like that colour scheme as well TBH. :)

EDIT: SellPlan is now covered. ;)

kReX

03 May 2015 19:01

Maybe you could also add MediaMarkt (they have stores all across the Europe).
SLOVENIJA

PinKPanther

06 May 2015 17:00

LukaSLO wrote:Maybe you could also add MediaMarkt (they have stores all across the Europe).
Yep, as far as i know they got atleast one store in every country in Europe :p

LoaderSaints

06 May 2015 17:06

Well Mediamarkt is not that widespread as it is only present in like half of the European countries. For instance, I hadn't even heard about the whole company before LukaSLO brought it up. And I guess we won't add it, at least not for now. It is a possibility if we decide to make loads of custom companies... ;)

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

06 May 2015 17:31

I'd like to see Media Markt in the game (we've got stores in Greece too!) but I can think of another problem. If it is in the game, you'll have to limit it to sell electronics. You can't have Media Markt selling food for example. And as far as I know there's only one trailer for electronics.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

06 May 2015 18:40

tkk7406 wrote:If it is in the game, you'll have to limit it to sell electronics. You can't have Media Markt selling food for example. And as far as I know there's only one trailer for electronics.
How many times do I have to say we're re-working the cargo system? ;)
LoaderSaints wrote:Well Mediamarkt is not that widespread as it is only present in like half of the European countries. For instance, I hadn't even heard about the whole company before LukaSLO brought it up.
Same here, no stores in the UK. The UK and Ireland seem to be quite isolated from mainland Europe in terms of companies, with only a few present in both areas. This creates problems in a game like ETS2.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information