Türkiye Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Shiva

25 Aug 2023 00:47

2D Graphics Designer.
Those can do work, possibly years, before a DLC gets released.
Unless she mistakenly mixed up countries of WB DLC.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Ksrls007

25 Aug 2023 17:21

well i hope that the Promods team still keeps going on with Türkiye it would be very sad when they stop with it

emreunalir
Developer

01 Sep 2023 22:12

Our dear followers!

I haven't been able to deal with forum and discord comments for a long time. I am sad.
I would like to share the last piece of Tekirdag development for this version, but I couldn't make it. In the new series, I plan to complete my updates in this area by sharing the Muratli junction and the new bus station area in Tekirdag. Of course there will be more and I'll share them with you then!
I carefully read your comments about Istanbul. ProMods is a big team in solidarity with each other and always has plans and preparations for the future. It establishes "works and communication that prioritizes the user experience" at the right time. So keep following us! ;)
Yurtta Barış, Dünya'da Barış
Peace at home, peace in the world

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1MwgJmFd01AP5PjEBbjGWQ

Guskrilon
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2023 00:20

This video from a year ago only makes me hopeful that sometime in the future we will receive 90 percent of Turkish territory. Some of the cities and routes published in the video are already part of Promods main package, like Corlu and Promods Middle East, like Silifkie and Iskenderum. If the others have not yet arrived, I am sure that nothing else is a matter of time. In any case, the quality work he does already has at least this guaranteed fan. And taking into account that you do it out of love for the map of Europe, and Promods specifically, it is also true that everyone has their obligations, so sometimes it is logical that it takes us a while to see the progress. You continue when you can, the art you do is great!!!

Added in 10 minutes 29 seconds:
And also, from today you have a new follower of your Youtube channel. I also have my own channel, so it would be very positive for me to receive you as a subscriber.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJaNpl ... JoswaLMtYQ
Last edited by 30maes on 02 Sep 2023 03:18, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed broken Youtube command

emreunalir
Developer

05 Sep 2023 19:05

Thank you for the nice words! You got a new follower too :)

It has been a long time since my video, which I published with great enthusiasm. After this video, I published Silifkey and then I was interested in many projects that I prepared in the background. In order not to disappoint you, I try too hard and keep quiet. I know that. I guess I should start posting images of some of the things I'm going to bring to you in the next version! :) (not the one we're going to release now)

asilas
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2023 19:55

I'm Happy That You Back Don't Listen To The Trolls Keep Making Awesome Turkey

emreunalir
Developer

05 Sep 2023 23:17

In this situation...
I have to introduce the last Tekirdag extended part of the next version (not this version)!

As some of our users who followed me before joining ProMods know, the Tekirdag project consists of many parts.
- Tekirdag Rebuild Mod
- Promods integration and development
- "Part 3"
Muratli Junction
D565 Highway
New Bus Terminal
It's quite a small addition, but finally the whole Tekirdag has been renewed/completed.
Endless thanks to independent developer Furkan GÜREL for gifting us the ministry signs of the Republic of Türkiye.
A little news! Now there will be these little reflectives on Turkish roads

FurkanGurel

05 Sep 2023 23:29

Hi my dear Brother Emre,

You are welcome anytime! and no need to thank to me for that. Your works in ProMods are deserves better important models beside mine! Nice to see those small but impressive models belongs to Turkiye with your fantastic work areas in ProMods Turkiye :)

Also, thank you for shared this great news to us about development of Tekirdag :mrgreen:
Developer of Gurel Turkiye Map on 1:1 scale
Turkiye 1:1 MAP

emreunalir
Developer

05 Sep 2023 23:39

The models you really prepared increased the sense of reality quite a lot my brother. :)

Guskrilon
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2023 16:42

emreunalir wrote:
05 Sep 2023 19:05
Thank you for the nice words! You got a new follower too :)

It has been a long time since my video, which I published with great enthusiasm. After this video, I published Silifkey and then I was interested in many projects that I prepared in the background. In order not to disappoint you, I try too hard and keep quiet. I know that. I guess I should start posting images of some of the things I'm going to bring to you in the next version! :) (not the one we're going to release now)
Well, I still couldn't enjoy the latest version. I paid for the download of all the files, however in the download link of Trailers and companies package when I click on the download file it tells me "Error This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree shown below." And below it says precisely ERROR MESSAGE ERROR.
I know that this section is not the most appropriate to ask, but if you guide me to the correct one and receive help, I would be grateful. I think that you, Emre, are the administrator of this section of the forum. I request your kind guide

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information