1.6 feedback

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Sir_Tramalot

26 Mar 2014 09:08

I have only been with 1.6 for an hour, and I love it!

Driving past Angers, it actually felt like real life, as I have been on that road before! This is truly the greatest map mod for ETS2 yet!

Meddle

26 Mar 2014 09:46

It is working! Nico, Skul and promods crew, you are awesome for taking care of our needs. Truly happy today.

darexton

26 Mar 2014 10:32

I have problem with Route.This is only Finland.

Moh1336

26 Mar 2014 12:16

I'm sure I will make myself hugely popular here by giving some negative feedback.

I feel your decision to remove Sellplan & Kaarfor completely goes against the whole point of the modding community: To give the rest of us a choice.

While I really have no issue with what you add/remove in your new areas of the map, I do feel that the scs default areas should be left in tact as far as companies go. As both a player and skinner I want choices on the companies in my game, forcing companies into pre-existing areas in replacement of others, to me, is somewhat inappropriate, particularly when it is done with no warning.

Because you have chosen to make prefabs with signs that can't be edited, I am now stuck with few choices:
Stop using Promods (which I'd rather not do.)
Accept you don't want to let us have a choice.

It's a disappointing thing, as you were the best map mod out there. But if you are going to continue down this path, I'm not sure it's one I can support.

Randleman
It’s my birthday

26 Mar 2014 13:00

darexton wrote:I have problem with Route.This is only Finland.

I have this problem as well. When I go to job market and click on a route, it does not show the red line from start to destination anymore.
Just a green and red flag on both cities.
What's up with that? Is that promods or another mod causing this problem?

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

26 Mar 2014 13:04

Oh dear, is the ferry bug back again? I've lost count how many times we attempted to solve this bug during development.

Although, something looks very wrong in Stockholm. Can you zoom in on Stockholm, because something seems missing there.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Randleman
It’s my birthday

26 Mar 2014 13:09

I have this problem all over Europe by the way. Not only in Promods areas.
It's really not that much of a problem, just a minor issue.

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

26 Mar 2014 13:18

I agree up to the part that it is a bad decison to replace the existing ingame companys with other ones.
Hate it when mods replace stuff when it is not needed...and in this case it can't even be said that it was made to add more realism to the map.

fraserm

26 Mar 2014 15:47

I've been playing 1.9/1.6 for a couple hours now. Made a nice trip from Hamburg (home garage) to Paris (first added garage) with no problems. I just booked a job from Paris to Kalmar Sweden and the map showed the complete path in red; I do not have the problem stated above. So far I really like the upgrade - to both ETS2 and Promods.
Nice work all around! Thanks!

EDIT: I started a new profile based in Helsinki. I do indeed notice the lack of path information on the map, and if the job is selected, there is no GPS path shown, either. Hoping a solution can be found.
Best,
Marc
Last edited by fraserm on 26 Mar 2014 23:20, edited 1 time in total.

darexton

26 Mar 2014 16:57

MandelSoft wrote:Oh dear, is the ferry bug back again? I've lost count how many times we attempted to solve this bug during development.

Although, something looks very wrong in Stockholm. Can you zoom in on Stockholm, because something seems missing there.

In Poland too ferry problem

Thank You.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information