Cities in Scotland and Wales

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Neil71
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2014 12:46

it was great to see 2 more cities in the UK. ( Portsmouth and Croydon) but are there any plans to develop more roads in Scotland and Wales. im not asking because I live there, I actually live in Leeds, but the countryside in West Scotland and North Wales is stunning. I would. love to deliver some casks to a whisky distillery in Scotland or drive around Snowdonia and deliver to the slate mines in Wales.
Last edited by Neil71 on 10 Feb 2014 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

Andy_GTI
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2014 13:20

I would love to see this too, but how many 'cities' are in north wales and north Western Scotland ? Personally I'd like to see Holyhead in north wales for the ferry to Ireland, Cairnryan in Western Scotland for the ferries to Northern Ireland and Inverness in Northern Scotland with the nice scenery found along the A9 with the cairngorm mountains etc.

Tuppence870

10 Feb 2014 18:50

I've suggested before that connecting Holyhead & Fishguard via Aberystwyth would be a great addition, but adding Inverness would be much more sensible since it is already painfully close to the existing roads near Aberdeen.

Andy_GTI
Donation rank:

10 Feb 2014 22:18

True, its just a shame the roads on the original map bare no resemblance to the roads/scenery IRL. If I had the talent to create map mods, I'd be re-doing everything north of the Forth Road Bridge!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information