Caucasus Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
id777
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2020 15:02

Hi Platypus, thank you for including Georgia to ETS2 world!

Do you have plans to include Armenia and Azerbaijan to Beyond the Black Sea project?
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Platypus
Developer

02 Sep 2020 18:11

Hello,

Sorry, but nothing new in this area actually ... Georgia is mostly a side project I do when I need to have a break from the Middle-East add-on ...
However, I will continue it but my priority is actually in southern Turkey ... Also about the questions :

- The emergency vehicles : it's "normal", we don't have yet emergency vehicles painted for Georgia ... It could be done but as usual, it needs time ...
- Error on the river sign in Georgia : ok, I'll check this ...
- Airport terminal in Batumi : airports (here and in Middle East) are only represented symbolically, however the runways are in correct direction ...
- Mc Donalds in Batumi, churches (and also the airport terminal) : it needs models. I'm a very basic modeller and I can't achieve such buildings. And in any case, it also needs time ...
- About how to mod : sorry, but I have absolutely no time to explain this (and I don't have links to guides myself). Maybe have a look to other sources on internet or open the editor and try ... I always did so ...

What are my future plans ? :roll: Well, be patient and you'll see ... I think I'm one of the developpers who shows the most pictures on my topics ... So , when it'll be something to show, I'll certainly post it ;)
I would greatly appreciate that users don't put me under pressure with questions about future, with requests ... I think I asked this gently several times ... Thank you for your comprehension ;)
Also, I fear investigating my def files is quite useless now ...

Regards,

Dejf94

03 Sep 2020 07:48

Thank you for your response ;-) But if you have no suitable ambulance and fire truck, just don't use them, simple ;-) Thank you for your work, and I am looking forward for more :-)

JohnBart
Donation rank:

03 Sep 2020 08:45

I don't think it's a matter of choice. The game has to generate emergency vehicles as part of the traffic flow, and if a country happens to not have any local variants defined, it'll use what it can. :)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

cappadocian

03 Sep 2020 17:48

Platypus wrote:
02 Sep 2020 18:11

However, I will continue it but my priority is actually in southern Turkey ...
Tomorrow a new motorway is gonna open between Niğde and Ankara. So that means Edirne is gonna connected to southern Turkey including Mersin, Adana, Gaziantep, Şanlıurfa via motorway. Is it on your plan?

https://www.dailysabah.com/business/tra ... kara-nigde

EG0611

03 Sep 2020 20:38

cappadocian wrote:
03 Sep 2020 17:48

Cappadocian first of all this is wrong topic to discuss about. You should suppose to use the following development topic:

https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30006

Secondly new Niğde Ankara highway is not opening fully. Only section 1 in Ankara side and section 3 in Niğde side are opening. Middle section and Kırşehir link will still be under construction. That's why addition of highway to Promods would not be in close future.

Don't worry because Promods has its own news resources in its team :)

Wrona 628

03 Sep 2020 23:55

I found an error where Georgian inscriptions were completely gone from road signs. My guess is that it's probably a mod conflict as well as a similar bug with some letters disappearing from Ukrainian road signs.
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

ScuL
Founder

04 Sep 2020 00:33

That's probably a font conflict
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

worldisblack

04 Sep 2020 07:46

Dear friends, Platypus mentioned before that he will not build the Niğde - Ankara motorway, because it could be so boring to drive all way through motorway.

Çukurova Logistics TB: https://trucksbook.eu/company/65722
Çukurova Logistics TMP: https://truckersmp.com/vtc/9892

Wrona 628

04 Sep 2020 11:58

ScuL wrote:
04 Sep 2020 00:33
That's probably a font conflict
There is any solution?
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator