Development on version 1.x (British Columbia Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
BurnoutRacer
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2024 16:59

Thanks for your answer, you really cannot travel to Alberta without travelling through the valley, you have Golden which is the northern entrance which connects the valley to your existing map via Revelstoke and access to Alberta via the Trans Canada Highway. The trip from Golden to Radium is an hr and a half trip time. Highway 95 runs south to Radium before 93 joins it south, 93 runs through Kootenay National Park and connects with 1 at Storm mountain Junction near Lake Louise. Radium is home to Canfor lumber mill. You Have Cranbrook in the south which is where 95 meets with the Crowsnest Pass and is connected to the map via Creston and the Salmo pass. Invermere is about a fifteen minute drive south of Radium, Fairmont is fifteen minute south of that, Canal Flats is between that and Cranbrook. 93 splits and goes into Kimberly near Cranbrook and 95 crosses the Kootenay river before going through Wasa and Fort Steele before entering the Crowsnest junction before Cranbrook. Canal Flats is also the Source of the mighty Columbia River. Thought I’d give you some insight of the scale to the valley and it’s connections, there is even a border crossing into Montana south of Cranbrook. I may not drive but as a local I have been all over the valley with family on trips. It is up to you to decide if you want to add this beautiful region of BC. Even if you implemented the towns as scenic towns I’d be happy.

igorble

14 Feb 2024 04:06

Just DL'd canada, beautiful.
Problem. Cant see loads from here, just has US
help

BurnoutRacer
Donation rank:

27 Feb 2024 00:22

You just have to refresh your economy in the game and the jobs to the map will show up. It sometimes takes a few jobs for the Canadian cities to start showing up.

GRAFgaming666

16 Apr 2024 06:55

Hi, will it be any new territories updates in 1.50?)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ATS”

• Information