Trip in Kilometer

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
gippermand

08 Aug 2022 01:12

If i drive from Hannover to Bremen, then is 1 Kilometer a long way, BUT in Denmark is the same Kilometer just the half way Why ......?

Is it right that the way in Denmark Map from Rødby to Copenhagen cant be longer, and why is the Tunnel betwin Sealand and Falster not right on, as the real are.

Im sure that if you make the same Kilometer in Denmark, as it is in Denmark, That you can have Nykoebing Falster and Maribo on, as well Nakskov, also the Nord of Sealand will there be a place for

But if you look as Denmark like some shit, well then you make the map right
Med Venlig Hilsen / Regards
Per

ScuL
Founder

08 Aug 2022 12:05

The 1:19 scale does not allow real life kilometres. There is very limited space in Denmark in the first place. If you look at Puttgarden in the map-editor you will see that is is basically built-on top of Rødbyhavn.
Therefore there is no space to make the tunnel longer.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information