Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
arra10
Donation rank:

18 Oct 2021 11:33

Hey,
Any plans/works for/on Gibraltar yet?
Is it considered?
Cheers

G4mePr01337

18 Oct 2021 19:46

I wouldn't count on Gibraltar for 2 reasons:

1. It's a very small territory.
2. It's technically a disputed territory (considered a British territory, but also claimed by Spain). ProMods will not map disputed areas on the main map, even as add-ons. My guess is that it has something to do with potentially pissing off a lot of players. Considering that there are far more players of ETS2 in Europe than in the Middle East, the potential political ramifications of mapping disputed areas are much bigger in Europe than in the Middle East.

ANYWAY, back on topic.

In any case, I think it's more reasonable to expect the return of Andorra in the not-too-distant future. There's no guarantee it will arrive with ProMods 2.60, but it's certainly possible. Stay tuned.
Looking for me on World of Trucks? Find me by clicking here.

Read my introductory forum post here.

moreiralife
Donation rank:

24 Oct 2021 21:07

Guys can we get some secundary roads in north portugal? plz

Themagicgoat

25 Oct 2021 12:30

they're currently working on the Pyrenees, they've posted some preview pics on their socials. I guess they're waiting what SCS is exactly going to do with Soria that'll be probably release in November-December. As they'll most likely have to make some adjustments with Zaragoza
Last edited by bmwGTR on 25 Oct 2021 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

Ericb01

19 Dec 2021 15:37

the pyrenees will be for version 2.60?

JurianPaulussen
Donation rank:

21 Dec 2021 19:21

Good to see Andorra is back in 2.60! Waiting on the amazing blog post of Spain and Andorra :D
Working at Röhlig Aircargo at Amsterdam Airport

Speaking Dutch, Afrikaans, German, English and Spanish

Louno Trucker

22 Dec 2021 20:03

Hello, what a work currently in Spain, I would love to see San Sebastian again in the future?

ps thank you for the great job of reintegrating Andorra, I look forward to driving there.
Promods user since 2018

HennoTaams
Donation rank:

24 Dec 2021 15:58

New Andorra is amazing guys! just wanted to let you know!

josetetv

25 Dec 2021 03:57

Well I wanted to propose the inclusion of Ocaña in the new map of Promods, from Ocaña the A-4 towards Madrid leaves, the AP-36 a highway that takes you to La Roda, which could also be included and is an alternative to the A3 if you leave from the South of Madrid, and the A-40 that takes you to Cuenca, Ocaña is a city with industry and located in a strategic place at the exit of Madrid.

They could also include the N-400 from Aranjuez to Toledo and Include Toledo on the map, Toledo is the ancient capital of Spain.

From Toledo the N-401 leaves for Ciudad Real, taking into account the lack of nationals in the Iberia DLC, it would be very good to include the N-400 and the N-401.

From Toledo leaves the CM-42 that leaves you in the A-4 could also be included.

To finish my suggestions, you could finish the N-430 that goes from Ciudad Real to Albacete and it is a fantastic national highway.
I forgot to mention before that the N-430 is the road used to go to the Lagunas del Ruidera, a place well known for its lagoons where many Spaniards spend the summer and a very beautiful place to go on vacation.

With red boxes, strategic cities with good industries that could be included, with arrows and indicated some of the roads that could well be included.

I really value the work you do and that is why I wanted to make this suggestion, keep working as you have done now, you do it very well, I am one of those people who buys the MOD to help financially this group of workers, a big hug. :lol:

xXSantyXx

25 Dec 2021 14:38

Please don't forget to add the N-222 in Portugal, considered one of the best, if not the best driving road im the world.

I live near it, drive it every year and it would definitely be awesome to have at least a bit of it in the mod.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information