Development on version 1.x (British Columbia Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Aallokko

05 Nov 2020 13:45

ajungrei93 wrote:
04 Nov 2020 22:08
I won't tell where this is (yet) ;)
Then you should have removed the "Entering Lytton"-Sign ;)
Just had a look around at Google Street View and had no difficulties finding the place. Just so amazingly realistic!

Being a huge Canada fanboy I can't wait to go there virtually and drive around in my rig.
But following this thread for quite a while now: no, I won't ask for a release date. :lol:

Awesome work of you guys!!!

oldmanclippy
Donation rank:

05 Nov 2020 14:54

Adrian those pictures look incredible, especially that second one with the curvy bridge. It's just oozing with quality, well done!

flight8050

05 Nov 2020 16:58

Adrian is a beast. I am thrilled that he is working Canada. Those pics shows a lot of experience and love for mapping and its much appreciated. The roll and the slight elevation changes is attention to detail on the highest level. My truck is going to love shifting gears pulling along those roads. Not only will ProMods Canada be a must have mod for ATS now as well, but like oldmanclippy, I decided to play map mods in general. When I heard that ProMods Canada was coming (April 2019), I made a new profile specifically for it to start gaining money without cheats. In the process I welcomed PaZz and Sierra Nevada to that list of good quality mods. I definitely can't wait to jump across the border into Canada though.

SCS is already doing some great mapping recently. Canada will only push them to do better. ProMods is healthy competition and for some, its a resume to SCS if they choose. They push SCS, SCS pushes ProMods. This is great for the community as this right here...........this is why people continue to play SCS games that are 8 and almost 5 years old is because of community support that extend gameplay. So hats off again to the ProMods team for both ProMods projects. I too am primarily an ATS guy. I just don't play ETS2 enough to benefit from ProMods. But yeah, you get my support one way or another, lol. I do support SCS and buy all ETS2 dlc's so maybe someday, I'll play more ETS2. Things kinda went South for me on the forums recently so maybe I'll get that chance to truck ETS2 more and not be so consumed by the forum.
Last edited by flight8050 on 09 Nov 2020 22:05, edited 1 time in total.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

05 Nov 2020 17:03

This topic is always nice to read after a long stressful day at work :) Thank you for all the kind words guys.

Since Adrian is showing so many cool pictures for the next version I thought lets give a very small and short update on the first one. We are now very much into the final stages, fixing alot of issues, testing everything and polishing/adding last details. With 1.39 now released I hope to shift up in the highest gear and make sure that by the end of this month a first version will be live. Its something that we estimate is very doable and its what we (the ATS-developers) will focus on!
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Gabriel T
Donation rank:

05 Nov 2020 17:17

Nice

oldmanclippy
Donation rank:

05 Nov 2020 17:43

That's great to hear! Hopefully people will understand and be civil if it ends up needing to get pushed to December, but for now I'm very excited at the prospect of being able to drive in BC this month!

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

05 Nov 2020 18:34

There is nothing more pleasant to hear to my sweet ears that this good news, take the time it will take, we know very well the quality that there will be behind can wait ;).

I join flight8050 on the fact that Promods Canada will be a must, I'm more of an ETS2 player because it was released earlier 900 hours of gameplay, only on Promods ETS2, but I started to discover ATS when it was released and I like it as much as 500 hours of gameplay in total.

With Promods Canada I believe that the counter is going to climb severely lol.
ETS2 1.48 : Promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS
ATS 1.48 : Promods Canada

Ranchester
Donation rank:

05 Nov 2020 18:35

Sounds like it would be possible to have both Colorado and PM Canada at the same time. :P

stevenc57

06 Nov 2020 00:04

nico thats awesome :)

WANDERER
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2020 01:04

Looks amazing and realistic....I drive these roads IRL...Thanks
Doing what I can to make it right......

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ATS”

• Information