WOT-Trailers in Stockholm too long

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
wunder99

19 Jul 2020 14:22

Wenn ich ein World-of-trucks-Auftrag in Stockholm starten möchte, kommt folgende Meldung:
Dein Mod-LKW bzw. -Auflieger ist zu lang, um auf seine Startposition für ein WOTR-Auftrag zu passen. Bitte wähle einen anderen LKW oder Auflieger. Setze danach deinen Auftrag fort.
Mein LKW ist ein Standart-SCS-Volvo FH 6x4. Die Hänger sind unterschiedliche SCS-Hänger.
Es ist egal, welcher Hänger und welche Startfirma ich mir nehme.
In der Nachbarstadt Uppsala beteht dieses Problem nicht.

Translate by Google:
When I want to start a World of Trucks order in Stockholm, the following message appears:
UYour modded truck or trailer is too long to safely fit it at its starting position for World of Trucks job. Please use another truck or trailer. Then resume your contract.

My truck is a standard SCS Volvo FH 6x4. The hangers are different SCS hangers.
It doesn't matter which trailer and which start company I take.
This problem does not exist in the neighboring town of Uppsala.
Sorry for my bad english.

JohnBart
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2020 15:12

Hallo Wunder99,

World of Trucks jobs are not compatible with map mods, and therefore will not work with ProMods either. You have to use the vanilla game map if you want to do WoTr jobs. ;)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information