My first mod, Jack's Real Aircraft!

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
jackspackages

29 Jul 2014 18:23

Hi there guys!

Firstly I would like to apologise for my poor English, I am actually from England, I'm just extremely tired after a long and productive day.

(I understand it may take a few days for the devs to notice this post, with the release of 1.70 looming)

Thanks for looking! I'm only sharing this with you guys, and if you don't like it I will leave it unreleased, I just thought it would put ProMods even further ahead in realism than it already is.

I'm relatively new to Promods, since I had a lot of trouble signing up for the forums!

Scandinavia is my favorite place to start with, and your map making skills really bring it to life (along with France) Everything is in the right place, and in no way generic!

Since 1.11 beta came out, I updated straight away, 12 hours of gameplay later, I realised I was bored and tried to downgrade, however my savegames didn't work on 1.10 when I tried to downgrade, so I just stuck it out.

Since then, I have educated myself on the wonderful work you are doing, making myself very excited to see Iceland, the Baltic States, Finland.... basically all of it!

So I decided with all of this creativity around me that I should get creative myself!

I really want to get into map making, however, I thought that I should firstly sort out one of the games more pressing issues.

AIRCRAFT!

The models are just fine, but the airlines were fictional (understandable, due to copyright with SCS)

I desperately searched around for a modification to replace the existing aircraft in game, wishing that someone would make one.

After realising that I am indeed someone, I thought I could undertake the task!

Here are the results so far!

(Note = The way SCS made the textures did not allow me to add registrations, or much fuselage detail, but these aircraft look great from the distance you would see them from in game)

I hope you like what you see!

I made sure I did an SAS 737, as I knew it would be important for the map!

I also though that A Lufthansa and British Airways 737 would be appropriate, as these aircraft are seen throughout Europe.
If this generates any interest, I will continue making this mod by doing all of the 747's!

Jack

(By the way, I am going to do the 747's in non-European colours to make them more plausible, you wouldn't see a Lufthansa 747 in Italy, or a KLM 747 in Belgium etc)
Last edited by jackspackages on 31 Jul 2014 13:07, edited 3 times in total.

jackspackages

29 Jul 2014 19:57

Update: 747's are now finished in the colours of Delta, New Zealand and South Africa (Many such as UPS and Qantas were not possible due to the low amount of detail allowed to be applied to fuselage in game)

Here are some more screenshots of the finished mod:

Hope you guys like it! As I said earlier, if promods like it, I will send the SCS file directly to them for their own use.
Last edited by jackspackages on 29 Jul 2014 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

Claverx
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2014 20:03

Great job!! :)
My ETS2 1.37 set: Promods 2.46 & ME & TCP + ETS2 Local Radio + Naturalux + Rusmap 2.1 + Southern Region 8.0 + Great Steppe 1.36

My screenshot thread https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 9&start=30

blablubb

29 Jul 2014 20:10

Looks great :). Well done.

jackspackages

29 Jul 2014 20:25

Thank you guys! :) As you may see, I just uploaded a few more screenshots in the post above :D

jasper

30 Jul 2014 09:58

Awesome , great job :)
Volvo FH Globetrotter XL 750HP 6X2/4 Midlift

Map coverage: 44,78%
Truck driven distance: 12275 Km
Overall driven distance: 879873 Km
Driven distance during jobs:548030 Km
HQ garage : Nice , France
Trips completed : 450

stummer
Donation rank:

30 Jul 2014 10:18

awesome job. does this mod affect only the static models at airports or the flying aircrafts too?

jackspackages

30 Jul 2014 10:31

stummer wrote:awesome job. does this mod affect only the static models at airports or the flying aircrafts too?
Every single aircraft in game is changed, whether it is static or flying! :)
Last edited by jackspackages on 30 Jul 2014 13:54, edited 1 time in total.

jackspackages

30 Jul 2014 10:42

Like I said, the mod is completely finished and working, I'm just waiting to see if the Devs want to use it as I only want it released here if at all.

Since you are all promods users, I would be perfectly happy to E-Mail it to anyone who sends me a PM asking for it, it's only 1mb! :D

Just don't upload it anywhere or use it without my permission ;)

jackspackages

30 Jul 2014 13:55

stummer wrote:awesome job. does this mod affect only the static models at airports or the flying aircrafts too?
Here is a screenshot I took a few minutes ago just for you! :D

Return to “Share the love”

• Information