Development on version 2.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
TheRayLV

06 Jan 2016 14:17

Westwood255 wrote:It's always important to know what city you are entering ;) You are in no doubt in ProMods-Latvia :P
you're right :lol: and good to hear another city is done keep up the good work Zelva ;)

Rocar 512E

06 Jan 2016 14:27

Oh, and do not forget about the trams in Liepaja:

Pizzano
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2016 15:43

Nowadays, these trams have ads, commercials on them.

volan123
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2016 19:57

City looks amazing! Epic work Racertoft! :D
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

Gman912

06 Jan 2016 23:43

Liepaja looks great Racertoft, can't wait to drive there when it comes out :D

majoras90

14 Jan 2016 01:33

Hello, I'm happy that my Home Country Lithuania hat showed up in Pro mods, But at the same Time, i feel Disappointed then I See Such Fantastic Cities Done in Latvia and Estonia, And Lithuanian City Of Kaunas Looks so small compared to Tartu, or Tallin ... And I saw some pics of Liepaja...
Lithuania came to a second plan, and its upsetting.... The roads and scenery looks really good in Lithuania, but Cities Needs Improving.... Latvia Is full of all kind of Scenery towns, Lithuania Has only Marijampole.... Guys just Stop on that Latvia, couse its full... Its like you are driving on an endless city.... At the Same Time Lithuania is Empty.... Its not Fair.... Vilnius The Capital City, Big modern city , Even not started.... Klaipeda, Bigger City than Tartu or Parnu and a big Port not even Started.... Everything is on Latvia and Estonia.... I Believe many Lithuanians who waited for 2.0 ver feels like me...

Shiva

14 Jan 2016 01:57

There will be more cities to Lithuania.
See this link http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2056
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

ScuL
Founder

14 Jan 2016 07:26

The focus on the Baltics for 2.0 has been to complete the E67 link to connect the roads from Poland to Estonia.
Work on Latvia started nearly 1 year before we started working on Lithuania, therefore the situation there is more progressed.
In our current WIP version we have parts of Ukmerge, Liepaja and Vilnius for a future release.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

ZelvaCZ

14 Jan 2016 07:31

Latvia has two cities and it's full, Lithuania has two too and it's empty, really?
It's not like driving in an endless city, if you think so, the problem is not on our side.
Kaunas maybe isn't big, but there is still one part to do when the A1 in the direction of Vilnius comes.
And about Panevėžys. With its ring, it's much much bigger than it should be. Almost halfway to Šiauliai, and you're saying it's too small and upsetting? Are you joking?
I spent at least 10 hours a week building it for two months, and you're disappointed?
I can honestly say that it's one of the most realistic cities in ProMods. The road layout, the scenery street by street, everything. What more do you want?
And building cities takes an incredible load of time as I wrote above. No wonder that the west coast and Vilnius in not done yet. In the end, the E67 corridor was our only target. The end.

Maybe I'm too harsh, but it's seriously pissing me off when you call the result of my hundreds of hours spent in the editor disappointing and upsetting. Crank up the editor and show me!

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

14 Jan 2016 10:46

Let me just rephrase it in one sentence:

People expect us to work everywhere at once and we get blamed for not doing the impossible.

People just have to accept that our workforce is limited, as well as our time. We have much more plans then we can realise right now, so please, be patient.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information