Cities: Skylines discussion

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
realdeal350
Developer

05 Feb 2016 09:20

Michael Rosen wrote:I have a problem. When i built a new District i built 2 conexions with a district (Metro and Bus). Problem is that Evreyone takes the bus and no one takes the metro. What shall i do?
Make it so the metro line is better to take than the bus (if you now what I mean)
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

cristakey
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2016 20:31

pauliaxz wrote:Wait sometime, because cars have calculated the route before you changed the streets, wait for new cars to calculate route newly.

Secondly why you dont have that option if you have TMPE mod? Disable traffic++ or use its lane changer
I use Traffic Manager President Edition and I think I also have Traffic ++. I'll check it up

cristakey
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2016 21:37

I disabled Traffic ++ but that's what occures:

The same if I turn it on.

In Traffic Manager I can't find any lane selector/tool

pauliaxz
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2016 21:55

Run Traffic++ in Ghost mode, do not actually disable it. After that try to save with different name. Then try to load having T++ completely disabled. Haven't tried that myself, since I have my T++ running in ghost mode all time for now.

cristakey
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2016 14:41

pauliaxz wrote:Run Traffic++ in Ghost mode, do not actually disable it. After that try to save with different name. Then try to load having T++ completely disabled. Haven't tried that myself, since I have my T++ running in ghost mode all time for now.

Thanks for answering but it doesen't work. Whatever I do, I have all the intersections stucked and the only thing I can do is to rebuild them.

Do you have traffic manager and traffic++?
When I only had Traffic Manager I didn't have lane selector option

Rocar 512E

19 Feb 2016 00:06

Guys have you heard that the Snowy DLC has appeared?

LoaderSaints

20 Feb 2016 08:33

Yeah, going to acquire it on Monday. :P

martinusK

20 Feb 2016 13:15

Disappointed in the DLC. :(
Defintetly not buying this, considering that for me as a student, 13€ is quite a high price tag.
I read some of the reviews and a massive part of them are negative.
Medek wrote: This DLC has brung us some interesting things that the community wished for, like trams, and a popular mod got official (Terrain Texture Replacer), which is now called "Map Themes" in-game. However, that is a FREE feature and is not a part of this DLC. Oh yeah, and we also got a rain and fog feature, which is also FREE. So what do we get for paying 13€?

For 13€ we get:
Trams
Winter environment (BEWARE: This is NOT a weather type. This is an environment, like for example Tropical, Boreal..)
New winter-themed buildings (however, they are covered by snow, hence they only fit in the Winter environment..)
And a few more winter-themed features, which are unfortunately just gimmicks (like road maintenance).

The killer feature are Trams, they're all you'll use if you're not interested in building a city in a PERMANENT winter!

Well, make up your decision: Is it worth 13€?

For me, no.
Trams should've been part of a free patch. Being such an essential part of a city-building sim, having them part of a DLC is in my opinion a no-go.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

pauliaxz
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2016 13:17

It broke a lot of mods I was using. No playing time for a while now :D

reggiekray

07 Jun 2016 16:10

hi guys nw topic......just bought snowfull added to the game....just woundering can trams be used on other norma maps of after dak cities skylines ....thanks if anyone can answer this question...... :lol: :lol:

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information