[General] Mod doesn't work - ENABLE IN PROFILE

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

31 Aug 2013 17:14

If you're using it with an existing profile you need to press EDIT on the profile and enable the mod
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

RollsReus

31 Aug 2013 17:20

Ah works now. It didn't appear on the list when I was at the screen for new account. Thanks.

jan

05 Sep 2013 14:48

Hello,

I've downloaded the mod, and read the discription.
But how can I unpack it?

ScuL
Founder

05 Sep 2013 15:26

winRAR?
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

krisrimjin

07 Sep 2013 14:51

I followed the download instructions to add Scandinavia map. But it did not work

ScuL
Founder

07 Sep 2013 16:39

what didn't work and where are you in the instructions

krisrimjin

07 Sep 2013 16:58

ScuL wrote:what didn't work and where are you in the instructions
It worked now. I found the answer from your post on top of this page. "you're using it with an existing profile you need to press EDIT on the profile and enable the mod" after I enable the mod and it worked. Thanks!

Wehrmacht

31 Oct 2013 23:25

Hi, I'm having some problems with this mod... It doesn't appear in the active mods' list...
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 9522_o.jpg
Here's two screenshots...
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 2318_o.jpg
Are these in the right folder? Are these 3 files all there should be? (I had put those screenshots and readme files there too, but having them/deleting them made no difference.)

Also one funny thing (I'm not sure if it's because of the mod), soon after I had placed those files in the mod folder:
I was driving with my Volvo and was about to get a cargo delivered to a new location for me on the map (somewhere in Germany).
Suddenly my truck's paint started flashing (first thought that it had something to do with the rising sun as I was playing with the "in-cab-mode".
Then the flashing became so bright and intense that I switched camera mode and found out that my truck had painted it self pink! :o
At first I didn't really mind that at all but after a while I re-painted the truck to be white-black-blue tricolor. 8-)
Then only about 50 or so kilometers on the road and the truck painted it self pink again! :evil:
This time you could still see the different colored areas - in different shades of pink - and also the 2 other Volvos that I had for my hired drivers (yeah, only 2 drivers and one garage, I'm still a beginner) had become pink... -.-'

I have absolutely nothing against the color pink, but it's just not the color that I wan't to have on my trucks... :D

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

01 Nov 2013 07:17

Two things you are doing wrong. Actually three.
First you put the files in the wrong folder, secondly you are using a cracked game -> NO support for that. Just buy the freaking game.

And third: You just got banned. We don't need to see any offensive pics on this forum. It's not allowed to post any swastika as profile image. It's offensive.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

[email protected]

25 Dec 2013 07:49

hi i downloaded the new promods map and every time it gets to the loadin screen it crashes ?

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information