Other mods that work with our map pack

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Kobra2112

19 Mar 2015 07:19

Russian Open Spaces partially works with this mod. Hence the word partially. Generally speaking the only minor graphical flickering I've experienced when using the map is with the GPS and that can be fixed by restarting your game (in my experience at least)
PM since v1.83 :D

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

19 Mar 2015 16:03

Also a no fine no damage mod causes the map to be misplaced. jon24 can give you more information.
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

Moh1336

28 Mar 2015 23:58

SweetErin wrote:all mods from https://ijsmods.wordpress.com/ work as far as i can tell
Yes, all my mods work with Promods. The Tesco/ASDA ones will still work for the Kaarfor/Sellplans that still exist, mostly in the new areas and the odd one dotted around Europe. But as you say, it won't work for ones using 50keda's Lidl/Aldi prefabs.

Bazztard
Donation rank:

29 Mar 2015 11:20

Got an old Mod active that over all the Times (Think it was released for 1.3 or so) still works in ETS2 and also on the brilliant ProMods Map.

TankstellenMod2.0byLT-Schall (For those who want real Life Service Stations)
Bazztard - delivering Cargo on Road, in the Sky and in Space... :D

>>> Check Out my ProMods Pictures Here <<<

i7-3770k / 16GB / GTX970 4GB / W7 Ultimate x64

Armin87

06 Apr 2015 21:58

Kobra2112 wrote:Russian Open Spaces partially works with this mod. Hence the word partially. Generally speaking the only minor graphical flickering I've experienced when using the map is with the GPS and that can be fixed by restarting your game (in my experience at least)
Hi! i have a problem with Promods + Russian Open Spaces. I can't see Russia on the map. How can i fix this? thanks

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

16 Apr 2015 21:18

Armin87 wrote:Hi! i have a problem with Promods + Russian Open Spaces. I can't see Russia on the map. How can i fix this? thanks
Are you running Realistic Lighting or any other weather mod?
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

DarellValenciano

18 Apr 2015 02:56

I have Promods 1.91 and I had try other mods but its crashing. So I recommend ETS2 Essentials Mod 4.2. This mod is about game fixes and this are features

Mod features:

Game fixes (EssentialsGameFixes.scs), essential fixes:
AI fixes:
1. All trailer types available in the game are made available to traffic, including empty variants.
2. Traffic vehicles that are not set to appear in a specific country will still appear rarely.
3. Fixed lod models of the Accord, Fabia, Octavia and Punto to use the correct wheels.
4. Adjusted maximum speed of the A6, 5 series, Fabia, Lancer, Mini, Passat and XF105 to more realistic values.
5. Adjusted engine torque of Actros, Premium and FH16 2012 to more realistic values.

Dealer fixes:
1. UK exclusive dashboard icon of MAN TGX now uses the correct one.
2. Various fixes to the definition files of the trucks offered by the dealer.
3. XF Original and Streamline paintjobs are now available as stock from the DAF/Scania truck dealers.
4. Adjusted stock exhaust pipe price of Iveco Stralis Hi-Way to match the Iveco Stralis.
5. Adjusted bubbles paintjob price of Scania Streamline to match the other trucks.

Trailer fixes:
1. Panel Transporter trailer also shows up in blue and black variants other than red.
2. Added lod model to the Brick Explosive trailer.
3. Added missing shadows to the Opentop trailer.
4. Container and Reefer trailers now uses more appropriate trailer shadow textures.
5. Fixed lod models of the Container and Reefer trailers so that they do not disappear from far.
6. Fixed look names of the Gooseneck cargo 30ft and 40ft model so that the textures map correctly.
7. Corrected wheels of the Skoda Octavia cargo on the car transporter.

Truck fixes:
1. Corrected cabin names of the Iveco Stralis and the Renault Magnum.
2. Corrected gearbox names for the Iveco Stralis, MAN TGX and Renault trucks.
3. Mercedes-Benz Actros engine names corrected (no longer using the 18xx chassis format).
4. MAN LHD dashboard "30" and "50" kph readings do not disappear at night.
5. Fixed the "400" badge texture of the MAN.
6. DAF XF stock left exhaust does not conflict with the right exhaust.
7. 4x2 Iveco Stralis Hi-Way sideskirt can now be removed.
8. Fixed Iveco Stralis Hi-Way naming problem. It no longer shows up as the Iveco Hi-Way Hi-Way at driver manager.
7. DC16 V8 engines are also offered for the Scania Streamline normal cab.
8. Customisation parts are limited to the correct configuration (V8 sideskirts/interior, Volvo roof decals will only be available with the correct engine/cab combination).
9. XF original and Streamline paintjob has been separated into two variants, the original will be offered as stock from the dealer and is not customisable, while the other variant can be purchased at the paint shop, and can be customised.
10. Added 2nd reverse gear to the DAF XF105, Iveco, MAN, Mercedes, Renault and Volvo trucks.
11. DAF XF Euro 6 sunshield can now be removed.
12. The type of headlamps (halogen or xenon) is made dependent on the cab type, and not whether you have purchased a truck with halogen or xenon headlamps from the truck dealer.

Miscellaneous:
1. Added retarder to the DAF, old Iveco, MAN, MB, Renault and Volvo Classic first job trucks.
2. Various fixes to the definition files of the first job trucks.
3. Various fixes to the definition files of the quick job trucks.
4. Added the removed "Express" paintjob for the trucks that used to have them.

Game fixes for High Power Cargo Pack DLC (EssentialsGameFixesHPCPDLC.scs) - Only add this if you have the DLC pack installed:
1. All trailers are also made available to traffic.

Real logos (EssentialsRealLogos.scs), adds real logos to the game:
1. Adds real logos to Mercedes-Benz C Class wagon, Opel Astra and Volvo XC90.
2. Changes Majestic into Mercedes-Benz.
3. Changes Gestone, Continent and Goodyears tires into Bridgestone, Continental and Goodyear tires respectively.
4. Changes Schmied BigCargo trailer logos to Schmitz Cargobull.
5. Changes Scout Cars to Škoda Auto.
6. Real Gas Stations.
7. Real logos for heavy duty machinery.
8. Krone Cooliner and Profi Liner trailers now use the Krone livery.
9. Brick trailer logos have been changed from Beger to Berger, Schwar Muller to Schwarzmuller.
10. Changes trailer names of Digger 500 and Digger 1000 to Digger 422E and Digger 938G respectively.

Real logos for High Power Cargo Pack DLC (EssentialsRealLogosHPCPDLC.scs) - Only add this if you have the DLC pack installed:
1. Real logos for the Atlas Copco FlexiROC T45 Driller, Atlas Copco Dynapac CC 2200 road roller and the CAT Challenger MT865C tractor.
2. Changes trailer names of Driller D-50 and Tractor RS-666 to Driller T45 and Tractor MT865C respectively.

Cargoes mod (EssentialsTrailerCargoes.scs), adds unused/removed cargoes to the game.
1. Bricks, Calcium, Concrete and Xmas Gifts cargoes added for transport.

Trailers mod (EssentialsTrailers.scs), adds more stock trailers to the game.
1. Unused trailers such as the Container, Opentop and Reefer will be available for transport.
2. Adds unused red and green colour variants to the Gooseneck cargoes.
3. Adds unused yellow colour variant to the Cement Mixer.
4. Adds unused trailer/look variants to the Krone and Schmitz Universal trailers.
5. All additional trailer variants are made available to traffic, including an unused oxidizer variant of the Gooseneck 20ft cargo.

Credits:
1. Pete379jp for the real logos of the Mercedes-Benz Actros and Mercedes-Benz truck dealer.
2. lonestranger for the real logo heavy duty equipment textures.
3. Diago Sofrano a.k.a zeroniner for the real tires mod.
4. Yusuf Bolukbasi for the Schmitz Trailer logos.
5. LT-Schall for the real gas stations mod.

So hopefully it will works

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

18 Apr 2015 10:18

DarellValenciano wrote:I have Promods 1.91 and I had try other mods but its crashing. So I recommend ETS2 Essentials Mod 4.2.
I don't think that will work with 1.17.
Cheers,

Kristijonas

26 May 2015 05:37

So what mods work with 1.8 ET + promods 1.95 ?
I noticed that realistic lightning no longer works. Only an avatar collection mod works for me anymore. Looking for something more :)

Horizon™
Developer

26 May 2015 08:22

All truck and trailers mods likely can work ,but they have to be for ETS2 1.18. Maps what can work - RusMap and Poland Rebuilding. Sounds mods can work and traffic mods too. I think you should use just RusMap or Poland Rebuilding,because EAA (Brazil map) can work,but actually it have invisible walls and so on...
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information