Some suggestions for ProMods :)

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
DerTrucker98

27 Mar 2015 00:35

Hello ProMods Team,

I love the ProMods Scandianvia Mod, and overall the Autobahn Rebuilt Project. With flashing Eyes I drove over the "new" north of Germany, but I want to share somethings with you.

The "Bauhaus" in Bremen would be an "Ikea" in real, here would be some pictures of the real thing ^^
https://www.google.de/search?q=Ikea+Bre ... emen+Stuhr

I think the next would be a small issue, but you write the town "Rothenburg" on the Signs at the "Autohof Soltau". In real it will write like this: "Rotenburg/Wümme".
I live only 15km away from it, so I know that :D

And now a personal suggestion:
I miss the most important Street in the north of Germany. The B75. I wish you could add it in a future version of ProMods. I try to make an example, how it can be implementet.

Thanks,
Elia

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

27 Mar 2015 11:06

Suggestion #1: could be reviewed, but I can't give you any guarantees:
Suggestion #2: we didn't knew that, because we couldn't find any images on the internet of this (no streetview, no photos). All of this is based upon what we've seen on maps.
Suggestion #3: probably not feasible due to the map scale. Open landscapes require a lot of space and the map scale is brutal here.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

27 Mar 2015 11:42

Can you make a picture of suggestion #2? Just as a proof of concept, and we can see what it exactly looks like
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

DerTrucker98

27 Mar 2015 12:21

Okay, thanks for your Reply. It´s not a problem, that you write it in the wrong way. Errors are human ^^

For suggestion two, I found these two images in the web:
I am not in Rotenburg until the next two weeks, because I have holidays atm.

These sign is from Sittensen, its in the near of Rotenburg. Underneath the name "Sittensen" you see in which way it will be written:

And here a graphics from the original Sign of Rotenburg:

If you want it, I´ll take a picture when I am in Rotenburg next time.

Thank you´ve read my suggestions, it´s not a problem, that it could not work. :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information