about promods 1.7.1

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
arno_v8

22 Oct 2014 21:33

i have a question, i use for the first time promods, i have download promods 1.7.1, my question is is there a map that work together with 1.7.1?, i meen i want to polen and Russia.

Almighty
Donation rank:

22 Oct 2014 23:13

If you also have the going east dlc you can use Poland Rebuilding v1.71a and Rusmap v1.3.5, I don't know if the version numbers are correct :)
Happy trucking!

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2014 09:29

Yes, you can use those two maps:

Poland Rebuilding v1.71a: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=163832

Download the four parts and the fix.

RusMap 1.3.5: http://ets2.lt/en/rusmap-1-3-5/

Hope this helps!

rarespetrosanu

23 Oct 2014 19:02

to be honest Poland Rebuilding is kind of ugly and the RusMap the same , no lack of realism :)
i'll stick to ur map which is the best because is made of true talents

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2014 21:12

rarespetrosanu wrote:to be honest Poland Rebuilding is kind of ugly and the RusMap the same , no lack of realism :)
Well, I have to disagree with you then. There are many, many things in both PR and Rus that are quite well done. There are quite a few "Easter Egg" surprises to be found...

...such as the kilometers long unpaved "shortcut" in the RusMap that is very difficult to drive without sustaining some damage along the way, or avoid getting "stuck in the mud." :lol:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

24 Oct 2014 01:15

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:
rarespetrosanu wrote:to be honest Poland Rebuilding is kind of ugly and the RusMap the same , no lack of realism :)
Well, I have to disagree with you then. There are many, many things in both PR and Rus that are quite well done. There are quite a few "Easter Egg" surprises to be found...

...such as the kilometers long unpaved "shortcut" in the RusMap that is very difficult to drive without sustaining some damage along the way, or avoid getting "stuck in the mud." :lol:
Well, they both do have their moments, but I would hold both have sections which are quite "rough" in terms of models employed.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

24 Oct 2014 11:05

I like both maps, but it's evident RusMap is being worked on constantly when you see junctions with no scenery and sudden drops when straying from the completed parts ;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information