About new Landmark proccess??????

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
LOK330

16 Jul 2014 05:48

Is robertas14 continous make new landmark in pro mod team?????????
but i have long time no see the new landmark !!!!
I want to see Big Ben ,Brandenburg Gate, Windsor Castle, River Thames, Louvre Museum, Heathrow Airport more more famous landmark ....
Will you make this landmark after Promod 1.8 versions.......If you can , this is very excited news.... :D :D :D

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2014 19:40

Somehow I think that the London landmarks won't all fit on the map! To even consider them a rebuild of London is required, which is being considered very long term. Remember, to have Big Ben (Elizabeth Tower), you need the Parliment buildings, and for the River Thames you need things such as the London Eye.

It all adds up!

Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2014 23:47

uk_daf_fan wrote:Somehow I think that the London landmarks won't all fit on the map! To even consider them a rebuild of London is required, which is being considered very long term. Remember, to have Big Ben (Elizabeth Tower), you need the Parliment buildings, and for the River Thames you need things such as the London Eye.

It all adds up!
I agree. The skyline of London in ETS2 is terrible compared to the real look of London. Really dissapointed the SCS team hasn't done something about it.
Developer of ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on
- E18 Oslo-Kristiansand(Larvik, Porsgrunn, Skien, Arendal)
- E39 Kristiansand-Stavanger(Stavanger & Kristiansand rebuild)
- E6 Lillehammer-Otta(rebuild)

ScandinaviaMod:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17799

TehHipster

29 Jul 2014 23:54

uk_daf_fan wrote:Somehow I think that the London landmarks won't all fit on the map! To even consider them a rebuild of London is required, which is being considered very long term. Remember, to have Big Ben (Elizabeth Tower), you need the Parliament buildings, and for the River Thames you need things such as the London Eye.

It all adds up!
Yes, there's too much in London to have all the landmarks. Besides, you got "Doctor Who" for making these landmarks very popular though. On the west part of London on the ring that's in London, you could have part of the River Thames there going through the center to the east side of London. Just look on Google Maps and do the yellow ring and do all the other yellow roads but if you can't, just contain the outer part of London. Will stink if you can't have all of it on the yellow roads but due to it being there, you have to deal with size constraints.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information