Promods Server ETS2 Multi ??

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
TehHipster

07 Jul 2014 22:09

Purno wrote:
TehHipster wrote:Why not? I mean, if you guys also have jobs, you could pay for it and it will get more attention to this mod if we go on the MMO servers.
Yep I have a job. I also have to pay rent, pay my electricity bills, pay my healthcare, pay food for my girlfriend, dog, cat and myself, as well as a few other expenses.
Good for you then. If I was older, I would defiantly make sure you would have enough for Multiplayer servers as I would do Stock Trading.

Chrischrill
Donation rank:

17 Jul 2014 17:58

Right, so let's open up donations. I'm sure many of us would be willing to send a few Euros/pounds/dollars your way. There's an expression in Sweden which roughly translates to "many small streams", meaning many of us can help even if we only contribute small amounts per person.
Commonly known as Chrill on the Internet.

Dzeta

25 Jul 2014 12:16

I heard in a French Channel a Industry gonna create Private Servers, He donnated a PS for this youtuber. Why not this solution ?? :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information