We need Promods

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Hey_Wtf

23 Oct 2016 14:56

I do play multiplayer but find it boring after playing Promods and seem to play Promods more than MP now

Would it be possible for anyone in this team to contact the MP Devs to the possibly have a dedicated server for Promods? If you could I would never sleep :D

Vøytek
Developer

23 Oct 2016 15:38

Is it possible to use mods in MP? I was playing there long time ago and it was only vanilla game.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

ETS2-User
Developer

23 Oct 2016 17:14

Believe me, we'd like to see that happening as well. It's all up to the MP team and when I last checked their forum they were already quite pissed by everyone suggesting that while one of their main principles is to have no other mods being compatible (for obvious reasons). So I guess it won't happen anytime soon.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

EG0611

23 Oct 2016 17:19

Zniwek wrote:Is it possible to use mods in MP? I was playing there long time ago and it was only vanilla game.
Actually it is possible. Months ago mwl and vodka recorded a MP video on Russian Open Space Map..

Believe it or not ETS2 MP's core code is very similar with VATSIM network so if people know coding; it is possible for everyone to create their own MP servers.

Photon_

23 Oct 2016 19:01

The trolls and idiots wont know how to navigate the roads and junctions in Promods.

ruiks
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2016 20:21

I believe it is to much work to add all the no collision and city zones and so on. I would love to see Promods in mp to explore it with friends.
They have so many empty servers enyway right now :D Hashtag MakeItHappen :)

Vøytek
Developer

24 Oct 2016 11:37

Well, MP is boring because it's vanilla map and I don't have friends playing this game. Possibility to drive on PM roads would convince me to play online again ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information