Something about traffic spawning

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
thatmotorfreak

26 Jun 2016 17:33

Does this mod tweak traffic spawning in terms of what models show up?

The thing is that I'm seeing a lot of Volvo and Scania trucks along with some Polish tanker with a red stripe on it being hauled around more frequently. This may sound a bit too nitpicky but it doesn't seem natural for me to see that all the time. I also noticed that the Scania trailer now has white and blue trucks and lacks the straps that hold them in.

I don't know how I get so bothered about the smallest of things being changed :[

Callipso
Donation rank:

26 Jun 2016 20:31

Some of the values for AI traffic have been changed for Promods. Though I don't think its so specific as to change the number of Volvo/Scania trucks or Polish Tankers. Some values on common cars or trucks tend to be higher on spawn chance though that can be edited if you have the experience in changing the game files to do that.

JESAN
Donation rank:

26 Jun 2016 22:16

Hello
Check the def/vehicle/traffic storage where the Scania, Volvo truck transporter as well as the Orlen polish trailer are.
You can delete the @include... files if you don't want them in trafic.

thatmotorfreak

27 Jun 2016 13:43

That did the trick, thanks :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information