Promods 1.91 without Damage

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Patronus

06 May 2016 01:35

Since I didn't have the DLC for the game, I downgraded to 1.18 and installed Promod 1.91. It loaded fine- but I'm wondering if there's any type of def file customization like in the installer for the new versions, and if not, what to do if you want No or Double Damage in Promods (I did try installing some mods for no or double damage, but they broke the map by rendering everything to the right a bit and drove me crazy)?

ScuL
Founder

06 May 2016 01:58

You can manually change the values in the game_data.sii file

Code: Select all

truck_damage_coef:	0.0007  // truck damage coef per hit, impact speed squared modified by weights
	trailer_damage_coef:	0.0007 
	truck_to_trailer_dmg: 	0.2 	// how much damage is transferred from truck to trailer (and vice versa)
Zero damage means everything is zero.
Double damage it goes to 0.0014 and 0.4 I believe

Our def generator only supports the latest version of the game.
PS: I would highly recommend obtaining the DLC, at times you can obtain it for as little as $5 on sale
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Patronus

08 May 2016 02:49

OK. Thank you for the info.

I also bought the DLC now- both the Going East and Scandanavia DLCs in a bundle are only $15 on steam today:)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information