crazy cargo prices

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

29 Apr 2016 05:01

I have raised this issue over at SCS forum, only to be told it must be a mod problem :-)

So I'll ask here, has anyone seen prices like these:

They don't make any sense (to me) and I'm wondering about an array overrun somewhere trashing the current cargo data structures.

I don't have any "foreign" trailer/cargo packs active right now...

[edit] I forgot to mention that this is new as of 1.23 ETS2 and/or PM 2.02. Never saw it before now.
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

Asparagus
Donation rank:

29 Apr 2016 10:29

See this post : http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12264

Known bug and work in progress.

Josh0

29 Apr 2016 18:41

RootlessAgrarian wrote:So I'll ask here, has anyone seen prices like these:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rootlessa ... 453337935/
They don't make any sense (to me) and I'm wondering about an array overrun somewhere trashing the current cargo data structures.
Asparagus wrote:See this post : http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12264
Known bug and work in progress.
Asparagus is correct, this is a known problem with ProMods 2.02 on ETS2 1.23.x: [2.02] Known jobs that fail GPS route in map. You'll also notice that when you click on the job, there is no planned route highlighted between the source and destination flags on the map. The game has problems determining the planned route for some destinations - as a result, the game assumes the route to be nearly zero distance, which (usually) causes a "wildly" miscalculated price-per-distance value. Note: not all jobs with high price-per-distance values are a problem.
RootlessAgrarian wrote:I have raised this issue over at SCS forum, only to be told it must be a mod problem :-)
To be fair, it is a problem that was introduced by ETS2 1.23.x, but it falls to the ProMods team to make adjustments the locations. The ProMods team found this problem in the internal Beta version of ProMods 2.02, and the team was able to correct many of the broken GPS routes before releasing ProMods 2.02. A few broken GPS routes were not fixed in time for the 2.02 release (the remaining failures are detailed in the topic Asparagus and I have provided a link to) because their solution requires more detailed investigation/work.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information