Problem toll gates around Paris (truck Scania T)

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
Vario1987

10 Jul 2014 09:24

Hello.

I can confirm to you that the problem it's not due to promods. I have experimented the same issue with my profile who contain TSM mod.

Claverx
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2014 18:56

Vario1987 wrote:Hello.

I can confirm to you that the problem it's not due to promods. I have experimented the same issue with my profile who contain TSM mod.
Thanks for the test.....
....so the problem is the truck? or not? :?
My ETS2 1.37 set: Promods 2.46 & ME & TCP + ETS2 Local Radio + Naturalux + Rusmap 2.1 + Southern Region 8.0 + Great Steppe 1.36

My screenshot thread https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 9&start=30

Claverx
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2014 20:18

UPDATE!
I have contacted the author of the truck; this is his reply...
"...the toll gate problem; It is yet another problem that I can not fix. The only solution is to remove the toll gates or something else, but i can't get it fixed by editing the truck"

:(
Then? The problem is not of Promods, is not of the truck.... it is of SCS map, right? :?
...how do I report it to SCS?

thanks
My ETS2 1.37 set: Promods 2.46 & ME & TCP + ETS2 Local Radio + Naturalux + Rusmap 2.1 + Southern Region 8.0 + Great Steppe 1.36

FAAmecanic

24 Jul 2014 17:20

Hey all...

First let me say I LOVE PROMODS! You guys have done a superb job and look forward to many hours of driving.

Now the issue...and wondering if this is a known issue. I was driving NE our of LeMans and hit a tool booth south Paris (second one you come to our of LeMans). I pulled up to the Euro symbol and could not get it to ask for my money or give me a ticket. I tried backing out (after pushing 4 AI cars out of the way) and going into the other toll booths. None worked. I tired dropping my trailer and going thru the booths with just my truck, didn't work.

Minor issue.. ended up reloading where I picked the job up in LeMans and took the route thru Reims (I think) or maybe it was Rouen to Calais (Cargo was going to Hannover Germany). But still an issue that should be reported if it hasn't already. All other toll booths were fine.

Oh and Im using Jazzy Cats Trailer mod (I think that's the only one), and the Scania T mod.

FAAmecanic

24 Jul 2014 18:05

Nevermind...found the bug report forum and see this is reported. Sorry I posted this in the wrong fourm...

stummer
Donation rank:

24 Jul 2014 18:06

No problem. I merged it into the existing topic.

FAAmecanic

24 Jul 2014 18:12

Danke! stummer (and congrats on the World Cup victory...I was in Nuremburg back in 1990? the last time Germany won! What a party!)

Sad to see the Scania T and SCS don't get along. It is my favorite truck so far :( Guess I will just avoid Paris if I am in my Scania T.

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

24 Jul 2014 21:51

FAAmecanic wrote:Sad to see the Scania T and SCS don't get along. It is my favorite truck so far :( Guess I will just avoid Paris if I am in my Scania T.
No need, earlier in the thread I explained how to get past the recalcitrant tollgates.
Jan Verschueren wrote:Meanwhile, you know about the "developer mode" teleport trick, right?

Open the ..Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\config.cfg file, and find:
uset g_developer "0"
And
uset g_console "0"

Change them to:
uset g_developer "1"
And
uset g_console "1"

This, among other things, gives you access to an extra in-game camera viewpoint ("developer cam"), accessed through the "0" key. With the mouse and the Numpad "arrow" keys (2, 4, 6, 8; 3 and 9 raise/lower the view) you can move this view about. If you place this viewpoint beyond an obstacle, near to the ground (say at 5th wheel level), you can then instantly teleport to this location by pressing shift+F9. Really usefull if you get "stuck" in the game or make a wrong turn somewhere.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Claverx
Donation rank:

24 Jul 2014 22:56

Thanks Jan,
...but this s not a satisfactory solution :(

I will try to report the problem to SCS...

FAAmecanic

25 Jul 2014 17:00

Thanks again Jan....for now I will use this solution :D better than being stuck in Paris :lol:

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information