Hello all

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
wraith

29 Jul 2015 08:36

Hello everyone

ok i am brand new to the truckin world, more of a car nut, who grown up on consoles and pc's.
most of my early pc was covered doing beta testing with a group of people called QaBoss, which worked along with DICE and other leading makers.

while i was doing this in 2005 i fell in love with a game called trackmania, over time i got and name for myself doing media work, then i moved into making mods wow i really like making mods, even the maker of the Trackmania soon picked up on my work, i then was invited to make a mod for them while doing beta testing for them as well...

so how did i get to truckin, well DIRT Rally as just came out on early release and i got a new pc for it, but i was over due for it anyway, then so some guys on twitch streaming this veery good truckin game and i love it...
but i felt there was something missing from it & thats why i joined up here.

so thats a bit of gaming history on me, i also belive in helping people if i can !
likes: motorsport, world wild life, walking, photo working, gaming, modding, texture tile making

ok time for me to get our my new website, maybe we meet on the black stuff sometime :)

Dannu
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2015 11:10

Hello mate and welcome!
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Boosted Doge
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2015 14:14

Welcome fella petrolhead!
Image Image

M95

29 Jul 2015 15:49

wraith wrote:Hello everyone!
Welcome to our community!! If you would like to make mods feel free to go to our academy section. It is full of tips and trucks how to get started with modding. It even contains an exercise.

Volvo_King

29 Jul 2015 16:32

Hi and welcome :)

Return to “Introductions”

• Information