Callipso... me.

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Callipso
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2016 06:58

I thought I'd say a hello to people. Tell you some things about me. *scratching my head*

Okay, so I was born in the state next door to the one I live in now. Arizona. I lived in California for the first 3 years of my life where I got the experience of seeing many nice sights and visiting national parks, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Kings Canyon, and many other places. To tell you the truth the only things I remember about that part of my life is that my parents tell me it happened. perhaps a vague memory here and there. Though that experience must have had an influence as nowadays I love to think about going to new places and visiting places I have yet to see.

Most of my youth was spent climbing mountains, playing soccer (that's Football for the rest of the world), and struggling through the united states school system. I wasn't particularly liked by teachers, I have ADD and the teachers would always find me acting in ways they couldn't control. Never was the socialite, I have some trouble making and keeping friends though as I say nowadays "that's what the internet is for!". For the most part I try my best to be included in the places I visit, though am rarely the most involved.

As an Adolescent, I got away from playing soccer and have not been in the best of shape since. lets just say I haven't tried all that much to get back into shape, motivation is always stickler for me. How do I want to do something if I have the choice? maybe someday I'll get that drive into me again. Most of my free time all of my life has been playing video games. Since I was 2 years old I had a controller in my hands, at that time had a blast playing Super Mario brothers on my Nintendo. Eventually, my parents liberated the console from my hands and now just play on my PC instead. I suppose they couldn't just sell that to the local thrift store.

All grown up I find some of my time devoted to finding places to go that I haven't been before, I may not have lead onto it though my bones seek out adventure I really enjoy being outdoors and even find riding and driving in the car somewhat pleasing. I've traveled almost all the roads in Arizona there are still some nooks and crannys I haven't been. I have yet to see the areas around Safford, Defiance Ridge, Baghdad, and the region that contains the Hulapai and Havasupai Indian reservations.

Well, now you know me. That wasn't a long story now was it?

Dannu
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2016 07:57

Hello mate! Welcome into forums and hope you enjoy mod :) Interesting story!
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Puncake
Donation rank:

28 Apr 2016 18:32

Welcome :)

Return to “Introductions”

• Information