[Fixed] [#3576/7][2.00] Incorrect Speed Limit in Berlin

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
Markk
Donation rank:

11 Feb 2016 21:20

On the road that the JCB entrance is on, there is a set of signs that indicate the speed limit is 30 km/h. The speed limit does change briefly upon entering the road from the roundabout, but then goes back to 50 km/h far before the other sign to indicate the end of the lower speed limit.

Also, there is a navigation bug on Bundesautobahn 11 which, when travelling towards Berlin (from Autostrada A6 in Poland), tells me to go through the rest stop rather than to stay on the motorway. I do not know if this is included in the known bugs post under "Navigation bugs in several locations."

Edit: discovered another speed limit issue in Nürnberg.

After crossing the intersection on the far left, a sign says the speed limit is 90 km/h, but the navigation screen says it is 50 km/h. There is a sign for 50 km/h a bit farther down the road, roughly where my truck is. The green area I marked is where the speed limit should still be 90 km/h according to the first sign.
Last edited by adgjl on 14 Feb 2016 13:55, edited 1 time in total.

adgjl
Donation rank:

14 Feb 2016 13:54

Incorrect speed limits reported in the bugtracker.
I think that navigation bug on BAB 11 is caused by the fact that it is marginally less distance to go through the rest stop. Since the game always takes the shortest route available I don't think anything can be done
Bugs are love, bugs are life

Noah_Lukas

17 Oct 2018 18:11

Fixed in 2.10 #3576 / #3577
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information