Game Crash During Most Deliveries

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
liam_
Donation rank:

28 Jul 2016 23:06

Hi All,

Unfortunately my game seems to be crashing during every delivery, normally half way to my destination.

Most times I just re-load my last quicksave and select a new job, but this is starting to get a bit frustrating now!

I really hope someone can point me in the direction of my problems!

Here is my Game Log:

http://pastebin.com/bWqv1StE

I know I have a lot of mods running but this hasn't caused any issues in the past.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to your comments!

Lugge-Trucker
Donation rank:

28 Jul 2016 23:29

1. You are using outdated mods. At least the Jazzycat mods you are using are no longer up to date. Might be the case for other mods as well, but I don't know those mods. So, first you should try to update all your mods to the most recent version and make sure that those mods are created for the 1.24 version. This might already fix some issues.
2. You're load order of your mods is a mess. At the bottom of the mod manager should be your map mods. You load some mods before your map mods or inbetween parts of map mods. This might cause that things are overwritten that shouldn't be overwritten. Thus, you should clean up your mod folder and change priorities until the load order is fine. Check the readme-files for the load order, if you are unsure about the right one.
3. There are a lot of errors in your gamelog. The best way would be if you delete all your mods except the map mods ProMods and RusMap and put in mod by mod again and look if there are created errors by those mods. Mods that seem to cause errors are a Scania RS mod and a Scania T mod (RJL's? Might be outdated as well), as well as a Peterbild mod, the Jazzycat mods ( both outdated?!), the 50k-tire mod, a Scania RCab mod and some others. Might all be because of being outdated, so you should definitely first try to get the versions that are working with ETS 1.24.
4. You do not seem to use the updated ProMods+RusMap-Connection-fix by RadolSzczecin that is available in the RusMap thread here on ProMods. This wil cause errors if you are passing Siedlce in Poland. Thus, change the fix to the updated version.

Drive Safely

29 Jul 2016 08:08

Yes, as said above there are a lot of outdated mods you're using. Lots of mods need to be updated for 1.24 compatibility.

Tip: Sound Fixes Pack for ETS2 is available on Steam Workshop if you want to have the latest version without having to redownload manually. You still have v12, which is quite outdated now.

liam_
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2016 08:23

Lugge-Trucker thank you very much for your detailed reply.

I feel slightly embarrassed that my game/mods were in such a mess, I didn't realise they were quite as bad as they actually were!

I have removed all the non-important mods and updated all of the others.

Quickly tested and seems to be running fine so far, but my current delivery got cancelled in view of the 'updated' mods being installed so I'll have to see how the next one goes!

I'll report back if it's still having issues.

Thanks again for your quick and helpful reply!

liam_
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2016 08:24

Drive Safely wrote:Yes, as said above there are a lot of outdated mods you're using. Lots of mods need to be updated for 1.24 compatibility.

Tip: Sound Fixes Pack for ETS2 is available on Steam Workshop if you want to have the latest version without having to redownload manually. You still have v12, which is quite outdated now.
Thanks Drive Safely, I will sort that out when I next play!

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information