Development on version 1.x (France edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Kutchek

30 Jul 2014 17:18

jontsuba wrote:Excellent work as usual!! One question: what order do you expect to follow developing cities for the map? The next (apart from connecting Orleans with A6) wasn't Clermont-Ferrand?
This is true, but I intend to correct the mesh of roads while going to Clermont and Limoges. The next stitch will be South Orleans / Vierzon / Tours
norguy wrote:Love those small city villages! Its adding a lot of atmosphere to the scenery. Making the cities a part of the landscape like you do, improves the realism a lot in my opinion.

I know you don't like "when is that finished" or "when are you going to add..." questions, but can I ask how many cities remains to be build before you move towards the south east?

Maybee its just a scandinavian perspective, but I feel the riviera area is such a huge/important part of France. I mean, cities like Nice, St. Tropez and Cannes... what a fantastic part of the world :D
This part will probably be the last to be made for France. I think it will be a difficult thing with part of the mountain, the sea, and many homes ... extensive program
mickastyle wrote:Cool! So we have the triangle Bordeaux-Bayonne-Pau?

The photos are beautiful!

Good work ! :D
Do you speak about this triangle? (see in bottom) :mrgreen:
At this time, there are some roads between Bayonne / Mont-De-Marsan / Pau, but it's secret !
Attachments
2014-07-11_00003.jpg
2014-07-11_00003.jpg (149.47 KiB) Viewed 2844 times

zielony

30 Jul 2014 18:27

Wait.. the road and the tollstation at the other of the border.. Could it be? Lolsmurf part of Spain? :shock:

Kutchek

30 Jul 2014 19:32

Yes this is the work of Lolsmurf

mickastyle
Donation rank:

30 Jul 2014 19:55

I spoke well of it!

If it's a secret then, should the rest of her! Just a question, you'll make the A65 or national? ;)

Purno
Donation rank:

31 Jul 2014 07:01

Good work Kutchek. Screenshots are looking good!

jasper

31 Jul 2014 08:09

Really nice Kutchek , thanks for your hard work
Volvo FH Globetrotter XL 750HP 6X2/4 Midlift

Map coverage: 44,78%
Truck driven distance: 12275 Km
Overall driven distance: 879873 Km
Driven distance during jobs:548030 Km
HQ garage : Nice , France
Trips completed : 450

Peterson

31 Jul 2014 21:57

Originally posted in this thread: http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=1080

I'm not quite sure where I am supposed to write this kind of post, but whatever.

In France, at Autoroutes, I didn't notice some signs. For exemple, when you enter or leave the Autoroute, there is a sign of a company, which built the Autoroute ( VINCI Autoroutes, etc.). They welcome you and they wish you "bonne route". Then there is a sign, on which there are distances of nearest "aires de repose" and an electronical board, which shows you if it has enough space to park at (it's for truckers). It tells you, it it's "libre" or "complet". Sometimes there are signs like these, but they tell you current prices of gas.

I know that these are just unnecessary details, but I hope that I'll recieve a response.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Pat Stringer
Donation rank:

01 Aug 2014 02:34

Bravo et bon courage mon ami Kutchek :))
PAT STRINGER

realdeal350
Developer

01 Aug 2014 06:26

Pat Stringer wrote:Bravo et bon courage mon ami Kutchek :))
Please write in English.
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

Kutchek

01 Aug 2014 08:13

mickastyle wrote:I spoke well of it! If it's a secret then, should the rest of her! Just a question, you'll make the A65 or national? ;)
I have began A65 At Bayonne
Peterson wrote:I'm not quite sure where I am supposed to write this kind of post, but whatever.

In France, at Autoroutes, I didn't notice some signs. For exemple, when you enter or leave the Autoroute, there is a sign of a company, which built the Autoroute ( VINCI Autoroutes, etc.). They welcome you and they wish you "bonne route". Then there is a sign, on which there are distances of nearest "aires de repose" and an electronical board, which shows you if it has enough space to park at (it's for truckers). It tells you, it it's "libre" or "complet". Sometimes there are signs like these, but they tell you current prices of gas.

I know that these are just unnecessary details, but I hope that I'll recieve a response.
My friend Truckmaster (Corsicatruck) is working on these panels. Those panels are not in ProMods ver 1.70 ... but soon
http://img100.xooimage.com/views/9/f/6/ ... 52d88.jpg/
Pat Stringer wrote:Bravo et bon courage mon ami Kutchek :))
"Congrats and good luck my friend Kutchek"

Thanks Dude

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information