gibanica - The Iveco traveler's page

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
gibanica

11 Oct 2015 00:54

Iveco - fan's posts going on1

my personal company: BRANA-TRANS d.o.o., Temerinski put, bb, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia

My Euro Truck Simulator 2 - IMAGE COLLECTION GALLERY

gibanica

11 Oct 2015 00:56

stummer
Donation rank:

12 Oct 2015 14:47

erm - do you post screenshots or images?!? :shock:

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

12 Oct 2015 15:47

A lot of detailing goes into those "RL" photos :D
More than excellent, thanks
Maybe a new topic on how to create nice screenies?
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

gibanica

13 Oct 2015 23:12

thanks

sure, suggestion. but getting start being a routine.. I have to find new sources of taking shots ... ;)

M.G.M.

15 Oct 2015 04:59

stummer wrote:erm - do you post screenshots or images?!? :shock:
He fooled me completely with the first picture. I though he uploads RL truck for reference but... No, it's ETS2 Iveco, for Christ's sake :shock: Damn.

Congrats for the choise of truck - Iveco is VERY underestimated brand in ETS2. It doesn't happen very often when we get to see someone who doesn't only drive Stralis but actualy has made it a truck of choise, with proper VTC colors and such. Esp. here with all the people putting SCANIA V8 on the cultural agenda.

Personaly I'm curious about your truck's specs - engine, gearbox, mileage and (may be) in-depth review.
plykkegaard wrote:A lot of detailing goes into those "RL" photos :D
More than excellent, thanks
Maybe a new topic on how to create nice screenies?
Plykkegaard's 100% right - your work is more than exellent! So, keep on going.
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

gibanica

15 Oct 2015 18:20

well, yes, I totally agree abt the stralis in ETS2 world. as I have already written somewhere, its has the worst 3d model in ets2. otherside, Scania has the best. most realistic look. Iveco Highway has a bit better model than stralis though.

I have chosen Iveco Stralis to play on, as soon as I sat down to play ets2, since the "Zastava" - Kragujevac manufacturer from Serbia, was having a cooperation with Iveco for many years; so since Im from Serbia it was most logical sence to play with :)

I dont like, big, fast, and highly modified truck. I aint buying eny special and strange looking equipment. This iveco is ordinary one, as you can see on the way every day.
From the other side, since my company comes from Serbia, I play with very hard economy mod, the my own, where I get bearly 0.80 - 1.50e per km whats the real price of transporting In Serbia. I run over about 80.000km on europe map and 14.000 km on Hungary map so far. With economy mod I play with, I collected money to buy the 12 gear transmission with retarder, inside Iveco Stralis 420, what means 420 Hp right? I bought my personal company colorsheme, the GPS, modern plastic mirrors, and one pennant few days ago.
- I got 45 000e left, since I had a crash few days ago. the sleepy trip had cost me 27.000e when I run into the side barrier and went into truck in otherside lane. I was thought about to sell the truck, cuz repairing was way too expensive. but I decided to keep it on :)
I ve never been driving any other truck than this, but one trip with some MB 1632, just for 2 days to test a model.

On the pic down you can see how s my cabin look like, before Cabin accs has showed up. now I have got a curtain and "fc Vojvodina", my favorite football club pennant. Also imported original Stralis dashboard. (the look from inside is a bit wierd, cuz I use Face track IR) ;)

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

15 Oct 2015 19:43

So simple and yet with a very personal touch
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

stummer
Donation rank:

16 Oct 2015 10:44

Again - very realistic images!

And I love to see some plain and "common" powered trucks - instead of the rolling "christmas trees" with 700+ hp. Keep up your outstanding work, and happy trucking!

gibanica

21 Oct 2015 22:57

I agree,
thank you ;)

Return to “Share the love”

• Information