Journeyman

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
MapDrawer
Donation rank:

26 Aug 2016 10:04

jasper wrote:Am sorry for you , i totally get to you , the same way i had to stop posting shots from my trucking sessions , since no one posted messages or doesn't even care as yours , as we say in France it was like"Parler au mur"( speak to the wall) , anyway have fun :)

Happy trucking
Yeah, this was sort of a thing I was getting at. I couldn't drive for like 5 meters before thinking to myself "Hey, should I take a screenshot"; that really got in the way, as you might expect.

So I'm taking a little break :)

As for ScuL, I appreciate your support and I have also noticed my topic's views too. But I just don't really feel any motivation anymore.

(Feel free to lock the topic, I'll PM you if I find myself willing to upload again. :) )

Sincerely,

MapDrawer
Main Garage: Kassel (D)
Other Garages: -
Current Truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter
Current Level: 25 (Master)

Current Journey: Warszawa (PL) - Clermont-Ferrand (F)
Currently Transporting: Coal (24t)
Current Location: Aurach (D)
Route Length: 1347 km

Polestar
Donation rank:

26 Aug 2016 20:58

I would've sworn I've put a comment here, but seemingly not. I can get that without feedback you feel useless, but I view your screenshots because I like them.

The quality is good and your drives seem very similar to mine, around France, Germany, Benelux (although I'm currently in Klaipeda, which is a bit off route lol)

Wouldn't stop if I were you. I will look at almost every post in this forum section. And I don't seem to be the only one.
Current truck: 2021 Mercedes Actros MP5
Current trailer: 2021 Schmitz S.KO
License plate:
Image Image

MapDrawer
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2016 16:03

Polestar wrote:I would've sworn I've put a comment here, but seemingly not. I can get that without feedback you feel useless, but I view your screenshots because I like them.

The quality is good and your drives seem very similar to mine, around France, Germany, Benelux (although I'm currently in Klaipeda, which is a bit off route lol)

Wouldn't stop if I were you. I will look at almost every post in this forum section. And I don't seem to be the only one.
I understand that, I really do. I just felt a little "burned out", so to say. No feedback, constantly feeling the need to take a screenshot "because it looks so nice here", I felt like I lost my "touch", etc...

I do think I have left that period behind me though, as I'm back with new screenshots! :D
This time I'm doing a journey from Osnabrück (DE) to Calais (FR) and I will mainly focus on the Netherlands :)

Early in the morning, on the IJssel Bridge:

Nearing Knooppunt Beekbergen:

On Knooppunt Beekbergen itself:

Drive-by shots:

Approaching Arnhem (with lots of cars, apparently :? ) on the A50:

Nearing the deceiving Knooppunt Arnhem-Noord:

I took an *ahem* accidental detour through Arnhem:

Driving to Eindhoven on the A12 / A50:

I hope you enjoyed them, and I apologise for any screens being too dark :)
Main Garage: Kassel (D)
Other Garages: -
Current Truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter
Current Level: 25 (Master)

Current Journey: Warszawa (PL) - Clermont-Ferrand (F)
Currently Transporting: Coal (24t)
Current Location: Aurach (D)
Route Length: 1347 km

Return to “Share the love”

• Information